Jump to Content
Having trouble finding Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood Glyph locations? Clusters Puzzles proving to be a bit more difficult than you hoped? This guide is a walkthrough (FAQ) for all Glyph locations for Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood!
There are 10 Glyphs scattered throughout Rome. We have each Glyph organized below by location and some helpful tips for each one. The videos cover all the glyphs and their associated solution to each Glyph accompanying Clusters Puzzle.
Video for Glyphs in (Caserma di Alviano, Castra Praetoria, La Rosa in Fiore, Palazzo Senatorio, The Pantheon)
Glphys for Districts Centro & Campagna
Video for Glyphs in (Santa Maria dei Miracoli, Acquedotto Claudia, Aventino, Il Colosseo, Castel Sant’Angelo)
Glphys for Districts Antico & Vaticano
Acquedotto Claudia – You need to travel to the north side of the aqueduct to locate this Glyph. Look up with Eagle Vision and you will spot the Cluster. A direct approach will not work to reach it, so head up the tower on the opposite side and make your way across the aqueduct’s top to it.
1) This one is located along one of the aqueducts that run through the countryside. Start by heading south of the Colosseo.
2) Look for a small building built against one of the aqueduct’s support columns. There should be a ladder you can climb to reach the top of the aqueduct itself.
3) Run east along the aqueduct and turn on your Eagle Vision. You should see it near one of the ‘corners’, facing north. Be careful not to fall off while running.
Aventino – Look for the tall assassin tower that sits up on top of a hill. The Cluster is about halfway up this tower on the north side.
1) This is west of Acquedotto Claudia, or southwest of the Colosseo.
2) Check the tower near the ruins, then climb up to reach it.
Il Colosseo – This is the Colosseum Cluster and is located on the very edge of the northwestern end. Get up on the top lip with Eagle Vision on and you will see the Cluster below. Make your way down to it and eventually drop into it using the B or Circle button trick.
1) Head to the Colosseo in the Antico District and climb your way to the very top level.
2) Peer over the edge and turn your Eagle Vision on. Climb down carefully as the fall will kill you.
Castel Sant’Angelo – This one is up in the Pope’s castle, just below and to the right of a big rose window beyond the inner wall. Walk the inner wall with Eagle Vision on looking towards the castle and it is easily spotted.
*** This one is tricky. First, head over to the Vaticano district and sneak in.
1) You are going to have to do some fancy sneaking around within the walls to reach this. There is more than one way, but if you want to see the most of Castel Sant’Angelo, climb your way to the highest point, where the large red banner is flying. You should be facing north.
2) There you will have to lower yourself down from here, back still facing south, and drop to a rooftop below.
3) Turn on your Eagle Vision and spot the Glyph on the side of the building you are standing on.
Caserma di Alviano – Find the buyable faction building and locate the large arched gate structure near it. Climb on top of this structure and run east towards the first corner. When there, activate Eagle Vision and you will notice an opening on the outside of the wall. Drop down to it while holding B or Circle and you will grab the ledge. Flip up inside and the Cluster is found.
1)The location of this Glyph is slightly north of the Colosseo.
2) The Glyph is actually outside of the settlement’s walls.
Castra Praetoria – This Cluster can be had later in the campaign inside the walls of Castra Praetoria. Head towards the inner East end and spot a little outhouse looking building with a door that takes up most of its facade. Climb on top, hit Eagle Vision and the Cluster will be seen.
1) This is in the Campagna District, to the east.
2) Within this complex is an open iron gate. Pass under it then check to your right.
La Rosa in Fiore – Locate the Courtesans’ headquarters and climb up towards La Rosa’s roof. The Cluster is up near the top and can actually be seen from street level when you activate Eagle Vision.
1) Rosa In Fiore is located west of the Pantheon.
2) If you are facing the front of the building, the Glyph is on the outside wall on the right side.
Palazzo Senatorio – You will find this Cluster on the back of the Palazzo Senatorio building. Climb across its back side until you see a red banner hanging, about halfway across. Activate Eagle Vision and the Cluster is just to the right of the banner.
1) The Palazzo Senatorio is in the Centro District.
2) Climb your way to the roof and turn your Eagle Vision on. Look down along the face of the building.
The Pantheon – One of the most obvious buildings in Rome houses an easy Cluster to find. Enter the dome building, activate Eagle Vision, turn around and look back up above where you came in and the Cluster location is right there. You will need to “drop” into the Cluster from the roof ledge above while holding B or Circle.
1) The Pantheon Glyph is tricky because it is actually inside the structure, but you can access it through the oculus from the roof.
2) Carefully climb down using the gold-colored ornaments and follow them all the way to the Pantheon’s entrance.
Santa Maria dei Miracoli – Just look for the tall tower west of Santa Maria dei Miracoli. The Cluster is on the tower’s north face, just above the roof line. Itis easy to spot after activating Eagle Vision.
1) This Glyph is in northern Centro District.
2) When facing the building, look at the tower on the right.