Jump to Content
Gnomes are hidden little buggers in Fable 3 trying to stay away from you sniping them with a bullet. You have your work cut out for you if you want to find all 50.
With the help of this Gnome guide for Fable 3, you will find out how to locate all 50 Gnomes via text descriptions of each locations and if that is not enough, by videos for each location. Some of the Gnomes are easy to spot as you are playing. Others are more off the main path and hidden where you would not normally venture and might require a little help to discover their locations.
** An achievement and unlockable Legendary Weapon are the treasure if you can find all the Gnome collectibles.
1) From the dock, follow the beach to the left, looking up at the rock wall the entire time. You will see the Gnome hanging out high up on the wall for you to snipe.
2) This Gnome is hiding up behind an arch that can be found by entering the city through Shifting Sands, following the path to the left & then passing through the arch.
1) Go down the stairs into the castle’s kitchen. The Gnome is sitting on a shelf up above a large barrel.
2) Taking a stroll through the lower gardens to locate a Gnome hanging out in a bird path.
3) Another is found in the Catacombs. Once you enter, hang an immediate right. The Gnome is sitting on the base of a column but you must 1st become King or Queen to find it.
1) Enter the Cesspools & follow the main path. You will spot the Gnome hanging out on top of some rubble there.
2) The next Gnome is at the base of an arched bridge near the entrance to Bowerstone Market.
3) After leaving Bowerstone Market, follow the canal to the last bridge & cross it. An alley will be on the other side & with the Gnome in it.
4) Do the quest ‘Animal Liberation’ & find the Gnome locked in an animal cage in the Pie Factory’s 1st floor.
5) Do the quest ‘One Ring to Find Quest’ & follow the path into the sewers. Hang a left once in, go through a big hole in a wall & find the Gnome up on the ceiling.
1) Search the city wall tower tops & find a Gnome up on one of them.
2) There are wooden steps on a wall near the exit to Bowerstone Industrial. The Gnome is on the wall near the steps’ base.
3) Find the pub & enter the house on the left. Go through the house and into the backyard. Now turn around to spot the Gnome on the house.
1) This Gnome is between a pair of houses with a big red banner hanging, closest to the entrance from the lake.
2) Go north from the markets & follow a path to the left. The Gnome is easily spotted near some homes from the path.
1) This is the easiest Gnome whose location is given to you during the ‘Gnomes are Evil’ quest.
2) Go behind the structure called Bumbler’s Gruff & spot the Gnome on some rocks there.
3) Circle the outside of Slats’s furniture store & the Gnome will be seen on the chimney.
4) In the The Reliquary, make your way across the floating platforms and hang a right, the Gnome is on the bottom of the wall.
5) Also in the The Reliquary, exit the large water pool & up the stairs. The Gnome is on the right on the outside of a structure.
1) Follow a path that leads off from the beach area. The Gnome is up on the path for you to snipe.
2) Swim north from the central island & find the Gnome on a smaller island up atop a rock.
1) Follow the winding path towards the overlook & the Gnome is impossible to miss.
1) Locate the water tower in the back of camp & there is a Gnome hanging out on top of it.
1) Leave Bowerstone Industrial & look to your left. The Gnome is on some rocks.
2) The Gnome is on top of a couple arches that have been partially destroyed, just on the edge of the big graveyard.
3) Once you gain access to The Ossuary by completing the ‘Bored to Death’ quest & then starting ‘Gone But Not Forgotten,’ you will find a row of 5 tombs while following this quest. The Gnome is between two of them there.
1) Find the entrance to the Pepperpot cave & then head left into the woods. This Gnome is hidden beneath a tree.
2) Exit the long dock at the lake & locate this Gnome hidden up in some arches to the right.
3) This Gnome is on the wall of Reaver’s Mansion’s grounds.
4) You must 1st finish the game, then begin the ‘Hobnobbing with Hobbes’ quest that gains you access to Dankwater Cavern. In here the Gnome can be found up to the right from the waterfall.
5) Go up past the location of the previous Gnome & the next one will be found up on a path above the falls. He is literally right next to the path.
1) There’s a Demon Door here with a frozen waterfall to the right of it. The Gnome is right up on top of the iced waterfall.
2) Turn left after exiting the Monorail Station & follow the path. The Gnome is right beneath a tree that rests behind a short wall.
3) This Gnome is up near a small camp that sits close to the Dweller Camp entrance. He’s right on the edge of a drop-off.
4) In Chillbreath Caverns there is a broken bridge. The Gnome is up on a tall pointed rock formation right next to it.
5) Just inside Chillbreath Caverns from the entrance near the Demon Door is this Gnome up in some stalactites.
6) In The Hole, right behind the trashed Monorail car.
7) This Gnome is up on the tall arch structure in the arena.
1) Leave Aurora towards the Sands & see the Gnome on a column to the left.
2) Look up in the rocks near the entrance to Sandfall Palace for this Gnome.
3) Pass the purple Auroran Flower after exiting Sandfall Palace & look up on the rocks to the left for this Gnome.
4) The final Gnome here is in the second large room, floating next to your path.
1) Find the entrance to the mine near the settlement & this Gnome is up on a wood brace just to the right.
2) Beyond the cemetery’s only crypt is a wooden tower with a Gnome hanging from the middle of it.
1) This Gnome is outside the right side of the Sunset House, on some rocks.
1) After exiting Shifting Sands into the Veiled Path, look up & to the left at the rocks then snipe a Gnome.
2) After the Sentinel fighting starts, look up above an orange Auroran flower for this Gnome.
3) Be on the watch while climbing the long staircase. This pesky Gnome is up on top of a pillar.
4) When in The Enigma, enter the room on the left & then make your way into the room that spawns enemies. The Gnome is back in that room on a half wall.