Transformers: Fall of Cybertron is a direct sequel to the previous Transformers game. In this series, we begin to tackle both the protagonist and antagonist side of the sequel. The game has yet to be released but is due out later this month.But we already know a bunch of characters that will come into play. It’s better to have a glimpse of what to expect rather than having no idea at all. After all, we’re referring to Transformers – an epic movie and video game.
The game will focus on two teams as expected which are the Decepticons and Autobots. Both teams are playable which gets you to play two entirely different campaigns. I could pretty much say that both teams are awesome because of the gears compiled. Plus, there are also screens of how each robot would look like in vehicle form. I’m pumping out more sweat than ever because I can’t wait to show you the characters. Let’s get started!
- OPTIMUS PRIME – We all know this guy so much because he is the leader of the Autobots. Once a service data clerk in there planet, many were surprised including Optimus Prime himself, that he’d be chosen to be the leader. Fighting against the evil forces of the Decepticons, Optimus Prime uses his bravery and strength as an advantage. He is also filled with a bunch of helpful teammates.
- BUMBLEBEE – One of the closest friend of Optimus Prime and is the believed guardian of Sam Witwicky in the movie series Transformers. Being the youngest and inexperienced fighter under Optimus, he seems to be a less serious and more fun character. Bumblebee looks cool when transformed to a vehicle. It’s not the Camaro Chevrolet but you’d still love it!
- CLIFFJUMPER – He may be a small fighter but it does not make him less stronger. He uses his size for speed and quickness and that he can rush on sticky situations. Cliffjumper has many weapons to brag including his favorite one – his fist. You really don’t want to mess things around when this guy is present.
- JAZZ – I’m now quite sure why this fictional robot was named as such. Jazz likes music and he uses such an accent that could tune into a DJ-like voice. He is a top lieutenant because of his capability and skills. He is also one of the fastest Autobots.
- PERCEPTOR – Are you a sniper fanatic? If yes then Perceptor could be a great fit for you. He is an excellent long-range shooter but more of a geeky type of guy. He does not like to engage in combat but when forced to fight, he can sweep an entire unit without tracing no lead.
- GRIMLOCK – Grimlock is a savage machine that does merciless damage to foes. He is a potential leader but his defect (malfunctioned voice) makes everyone think of him less capable. It’s like a mental illness going through him. Grimlock is rude and stubborn that he does not want to follow the orders of anyone even the mighty Optimus Prime.
- JETFIRE – This piece of war machine is a vital part in the success of the Autobots because of its flight capabilities. Only a few members have the same kind of ability. Jetfire was originally a creation for the Decepticons but was tapped which then sided to the protagonist team.
- METROPLEX – Can be considered the biggest robot in town. Based on the comics, Metroplex can disassemble and turn into three more Autobots. But in the game, I’m afraid to tell fans that they won’t be seeing such an amusement. Metroplex is a giant and is also loaded with guns and armory. That’s still something great to have with.
- MEGATRON – The ‘Prime’ antagonist! Megatron used a darker force of Energon to power up his troops. His main objective is to control over the entire Cybertron and then defeat everyone against him especially the Autobots. With a league of robot warriors with him, things won’t be easy for the Autobots. He lives with one principle alone – “Only the strong survive”.
- SHOCKWAVE – An emotionless assassin which takes him to an advantage when engaging to any combat. Through his logic alone, he brings countless wins to foes. Shockwave can be considered as the second best within all of the Decepticons. He has a cunning mind which parts him from others including his own mates. Unfortunately, he could not sweep the Autobots in one massive attack despite his brilliant thinking.
- STARSCREAM – He is never secretive when comes to wanting to ‘rule over’ Megatron. Starscream wants to take command over Cybertron and that he despises their leader. He may be a good fit but I think that he lacks quality of a good leader. Starscream is both a threat to the Autobots and Decepticons.
- SOUNDWAVE – Considered as the Decepticons Communication Officer. With the talent of jamming through transmissions, he can infiltrate enemy intel with ease. Soundwave is an essential member of the Decepticons but he is feared by the other members because he might spy to his own mates that could jeopardize their lives. He is truly a loyal minion of Megatron.
- VORTEX – A sadistic interrogator of the Decepticons. He uses special techniques to interrogate prisoners and that someway he gets vital information. He can survey the sky for he’s the plane type of robot. Using crafty moves, he can blast off an enemy insight.
- SWINDLE – I proclaim Swindle as the ‘Ultimate Salesman’. He is bright and clever because he always seeks fortune to those of other’s misfortune. He considers everything as profit and scavenges through the battlefield to find precious and useful parts may it be guns, scrap metals, you name it. Swindle even plans to sell goods to the Autobots if he won’t be caught doing such.
- BRAWL – One of the elite member of the Decepticons. Brawl is also a part of the massive weapon Bruticus. Don’t get to confident when you match against this titan.
- BRUTICUS – The ultimate combination of all five Combaticons. Bruticus is strong, cunning, fast and very deadly. He acts through the leadership of Megatron. That might be the advantage of him being around but that’s also a disadvantage because he just lounges even when in battle if no order is being commanded.
Transformers: Fall of Cybertron looks interesting with just the view of all those heavily armored characters. I still want to see more though. But hey! Regularly check out CheatMasters.com to know the latest updates and reviews of the latest and most hottest games around. See you soon!