Have a Question?
Post a Cheat!
Do you have a new cheat, hint, or want to share a strategy?
Do you have a new cheat, hint, or want to share a strategy?
|Test your Mercenaries knowlege!|
Can you answer these questions about Mercenaries?
If you have a question and you are having trouble finding it then just post it here. You do not need to login to post it or even to answer.
|We need Your feedback!|
Is Mercenaries any good? |
Would you recommend it to a friend?
What do you like? What do you NOT like?
|Reset Faction Status||100%|
|Head for the faction status screen of the PDA and enter UP, UP, UP, UP, DOWN, DOWN, RIGHT, LEFT. This resets all faction meters to neutral (yellow) and sets the Allied Nations as friendly (green). Note this will affect the prices in the Merchant of Menace if your status with the Russians is not neutral.|
| South Province: |
UH60 Transport - The $ Challenge southwest of the DMZ (the AN HQ is in the DMZ area on the map).
UH60 Transport - Northeast of the DMZ. This chopper becomes available after the Ace Of Clubs contract is resolved successfully.
LHX Chopper - Inchon. This chopper is available after the South Korean mission involving the missile trucks at Inchon is resolved successfully.
WZ-9 Chopper - Pyongyang Airport. This chopper is available after the Chinese mission involving Nampo is resolved successfully.
NK Transport - North of Changsong Train station's eliptical road there is a small rise next to the restricted airspace with a ZSU and a chopper on it.
NK Gunship - East of Changsong Train station there is an eliptical road. Head east from it and a small airbase can be found with several gunships and SAM carriers.
Coaxial Gunship - This is a unique chopper that can only be found during the 2nd Russian mission while verifying the Spades. The temple northwest of the Industrial Zone has the chopper, along with one of the mission's objectives.
AN Gunship - This takes a little work. You also need a sniper rifle. Head to the east entrance of the Kusong MASH and climb the surrounding hills. A random set of gunships and transport choppers hover over the MASH (if you do not see a gunship, you can save/load your game). Snipe the pilot of a gunship as it passes over the MASH; the resulting accident will usually leave the gunship in barely flyable condition, and cost you $25,000 (for killing the AN pilot).
|All shop items||98%|
|Press Down(4), Up, Left, Right(2) at the PDA factions screen.|
|Free ammunition and repairs||98%|
| Choose a mission. Park a damaged vehicle in the base where the mission is located, accept the contract, then immediately cancel it. |
Select "No" at the "Retry" menu. Your vehicle will be repaired with
full ammunition at no cost.
|Free Vehicle Repair||98%|
|Did you hijack a rare vehicle (i.e., a helicoptor gunship) and want to keep it for a while? Go to any faction HQ and make sure that the last vehicle you entered and exitted is the vehicle you want to keep (and have repaired). Accept the contract. Once the merc is outside the HQ once more, locate your parked vehicle and cancel the contract. Decline to retry the contract and your vehicle will be available with full and ammo.|
|This is an incredibly powerful helicopter gunship that is armed with rapid-fire 30mm cannon (grenade launcher), anti-air missiles, anti-tank missiles, and dumb-fire rockets. You must have an anti-armor rifle and a RPG or anti tank rocket. Grenades work somewhat, but are not recommended. You cannot use an anti air. Find one flying (try the North Korean Allied MASH, when you complete the 2nd ACE contract you will "unlock" this). Once you are there, find a YAH-56 Gunship with the binoculars. Now, go to it and make sure it is over flat land. Take out your RPG or your anti tank rocket and shoot above it. It will fly down slightly. Now, take out your anti armor rifle and shoot the pilot (located the back seat of the helicopter). If you cannot see him through the glass, shoot under the cockpit. Once he is dead, you will have about $25, 000 depleted and your helicopter should land on the ground safely. Try again if it falls on its side or something else happens. Do not be afraid of the tail rotor. If it is half way in a rock, it does not effect it. Note : This strategy can be used with any helicopter.|
|Verify all the Cards (Number Cards, Face Cards, and Aces) to unlock a secret crate. This crate contains 3 different super-powered weapons: The Street Sweeper, Pocket Artillery, and the ultimate weapon, the Portable Airstrike.|
|Mafia Heavy skin||96%|
|Press Left(2), Right(2), Down, Up, Down, Up at the PDA factions screen.|
|Hans Solo skin||96%|
| Press Left(2), Right(2), Up, Down, Up(2) at the PDA factions screen. |
Alternatively, collect 110 Blueprint bounties.
|Glitch: Faster Beacon Timers||96%|
|You can glitch the beacon timer by purchasing the same item in the Merchant of Menace shop once the 1st beacon is deployed (this assumes you have access to that same item in the Mafia shop). Just beware that the maximum number of shop choppers delivering supplies is one; however, this glitch allows you to call in one chopper right after the previous with little delay.|
| Collect the listed number of Monument bounties to get the listed reward. |
10: North Korean ZSU 57 Anti Air Delivery
Hint: SKU Listening Post rewards:
Collect the listed number of SKU Listening Post bounties to get the listed reward.
10: Health Crate Supply Drop
20: Civilian Baggage Carrier Delivery
30: Mafia MD-350 Scout Delivery
40: NK Numeric Card (Hearts) skin cheat code
50: Pilot skin cheat code
|Indiana Jones skin||96%|
|Collect 20 National Treasure bounties.|
|Chopper Ride At Kirin-Do||94%|
|After the cutscene of your character landing on Kirin-Do, quickly turn around and hijack the Transport Chopper. Though it isn't shielded from radiation, it makes getting to the Type-07 prototype and General Chang a lot easier.|
|Playground Of Destruction mode||94%|
|Win the game, then verify General Song (the Ace of Spades). Save the game when prompted. Load that saved game to start the game again with all money and support items previously collected.|
|Press Up, Down, Up, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right at the PDA factions screen.|
|National Treasure rewards||94%|
| Collect the listed number of National Treasure bounties to get the listed reward.|
1: Chinese Scout Delivery
5: H3 Delivery
10: Chinese Fuel Truck Delivery
20: Play as Indiana Jones
30: Civilian Doctor skin cheat code
40: Civilian Prisoner skin cheat code
50: Ace of Diamonds skin cheat code
110: SKU Elite Soldier skin cheat code
| Collect the listed number of Blueprint bounties to get the listed reward. |
1: All C4 Crate Drop
5: Sniper Rifle Drop
10: Stringer Supply Drop
15: Anti-tank Supply Drop
20: Mafia Heavy Soldier skin cheat code
30: NK Elite Soldier skin cheat code
40: Prototype Supply Drop
50: NK Number Card (Spades) skin cheat code
110: Han Solo skin cheat code
|Keep track of a flying barrel||80%|
|On the southern province map, go to East Pyongyang. If you look on your pda, there should be 3 challenges. One of them is a barrel. Enter the infinite ammo code, then put as many c4's as possible on one side of the barrel, then examine the barrel. When it says go, detonate all the c4's and the barrel will go flying. On your pda main map, you can track where the barrel goes.|
| In the PDA Factions Screen, enter in the codes: |
r d l u u l d r > 1 million $$$$$$$$$$
u d u d l r l r > ur now invincible
u u u u d d r l > everyody likes u, kinda
THESE R NOT THE TRIGGERS, THE DIRCTIONAL BUTTONS!!!!!!!!!!!!
| PDA Codes|
All cheats must be input in "FACTION" mode of PDA. Press Select to bring up the PDA and then press R1 to tab over to the Factions mode. Enter the desired cheat code below using the directional pad. Then press Select to return back to the game.
Cheat: God mode. The hero will take no damage.
Code: up, down, up, down, left, right, left, right
Cheat: Infinite ammo. Weapons will have an infinite amount of ammunition.
Code: right, left, right, right, left, right, left, left
Cheat: Add money. A million dollars will be added to the players bank account.
Code: right, down, left, up, up, left, down, right
Cheat: Unlock all shop items. All of the unlockable shop items will now be available in the PDA. Keep in mind that you still need to have the money to purchase them.
Code: down, down, down, down, up, left, right, right
Cheat: Reset all faction moods to "NEUTRAL"
Code: up, up, up, up, down, down, right, left
Cheat: Unlock all "unlockables" cheats. This cheat code unlocks all the following cheats that would normally only be available if you collected a certain amount of blueprints, national treasures, etc.
Code: Right, right, left, left, up, up, down, down, up, right, left, down, down, left, right, up, down, down, up, up, left, left, right, right
Cheat: play as Mafia Heavy (Only works after entering "unlock all collectibles cheat" above.)
Code: left, left, right, right, down, up, down, up
Cheat: play as NK Elite (Only works after entering "unlock all collectibles cheat" above.)
Code: left, left, right, right, down, down, down, up
Cheat: play as SK Elite (Only works after entering "unlock all collectibles cheat" above.)
Code: left, left, right, right, down, down, up, down
Cheat: play as Ace of Diamonds (Only works after entering "unlock all collectibles cheat" above.)
Code: left, left, right, right, down, down, up, up
Cheat: play as Doctor (Only works after entering "unlock all collectibles cheat" above.)
Code: left, left, right, right, down, up, down, down
Cheat: play as Prisoner (Only works after entering "unlock all collectibles cheat" above.)
Code: left, left, right, right, down, down, down, down
Cheat: play as Deck of 52 member (Only works after entering "unlock all collectibles cheat" above.)
Code: left, left, right, right, down, up, up, down
Cheat: Play as Indiana Jones (Only works after entering "unlock all collectibles cheat" above.)
Code: left, left, right, right, up, up, down, down
Cheat: play as Hearts card (Only works after entering "unlock all collectibles cheat" above.)
Code: left, left, right, right, up, down, down, up
Cheat: play as Allied Pilot (Only works after entering "unlock all collectibles cheat" above.)
Code: left, left, right, right, up, down, up, down
Cheat: play as Garret (Only works after entering "unlock all collectibles cheat" above.)
Code: left, left, right, right, up, down, down, right
Cheat: play as Peng (Only works after entering "unlock all collectibles cheat" above.)
Code: left, left, right, right, up, down, down, left
Cheat: play as Buford (Only works after entering "unlock all collectibles cheat" above.)
Code: left, left, right, right, up, down, down, down
Cheat: play as Josef (Only works after entering "unlock all collectibles cheat" above.)
Code: left, left, right, right, down, up, up, up
Cheat: play as Han Solo (Only works after entering "unlock all collectibles cheat" above.)
Code:left, left, right, right, up, down, up, up
Free Ammo And Repairs
When you have a damaged vehicle go to the base where you get the job. Next talk to the man and say yes and then after that go to the retry screen and hit no. Then go to your vehicle and it will have full health and repairs.
| BLUEPRINTS 1 |
All C4 crate
Sniper Rifle (only)
AT Rocket (only)
Cheat: play as Mafia Heavy
Cheat: play as NK Elite
MG36 Prototype Rifle
Cheat: Play as Alternative Ace of Diamonds
Cheat: play as Han (PS2), play as Indy (Xbox)
NATIONAL TREASURES 1
NATIONAL TREASURES 5
NATIONAL TREASURES 10
Chinese Fuel Truck
NATIONAL TREASURES 15
NATIONAL TREASURES 20
Cheat: Play as Indy (PS2), play as Han (Xbox)
NATIONAL TREASURES 30
Cheat: play as Doctor
NATIONAL TREASURES 40
Cheat: play as Prisoner
NATIONAL TREASURES 50
Cheat: play as NK Spade N Card
NATIONAL TREASURES 60
NATIONAL TREASURES 70
NATIONAL TREASURES 80
NATIONAL TREASURES 90
NATIONAL TREASURES 100
NATIONAL TREASURES 110
Cheat: play as SK Elite
LISTENING POSTS 10
All Health crate (cheap)
LISTENING POSTS 20
deliver Stolen Baggage Car
LISTENING POSTS 30
Deliver Littlebird (Mafia)
LISTENING POSTS 40
Cheat: play as Hearts card
LISTENING POSTS 50
Cheat: play as Allied Pilot
LISTENING POSTS 55
START CHAPTER 3
Alternate Hero Outfit
ALL CARDS VERIFIED
| Pause the game on the PDA factions screen then press up,down,up,down,left,right,left,right|
a sound will confirm code entry correct, when you exit you will have unlimited health
|If you are flying a helicopter and land in an enemy base, to make sure no one flies away in your helicopter, winch it to something that is too heavy for the copter to lift. If someone tries to fly away in your copter, they will be stuck. When you come back to get your helicopter, just hijack it.|
|Funny c4 glitch||50%|
| You need exactly 8 c4s in exactly the same place and then melee them and they start spinning then go flying apart!|
this is hilarious if done right.
|Easy way to get a chopper||50%|
|Get an anti armor rocket launcher or a grenade launcher (the pocket artillary which you get after you have completed the game) and shoot above it causing to go down|
|Ace of clubs mission : easy to pass this mission||50%|
|When you begin , you will drop off near lots of enemy , just cook 2 grenade to half , throw to enemy , go to drop off point has been occupied enemy , clear them to summon your squad , order a tank / exploding ammo APC , destroy the jammers , when giant tower is spotted on your face , just lay dung's tower with bunker bust like smackdown , dung says ouch when he fall out from sky , smack him again , then take him down to K.O him to extraction copter , you get prize from Col . garret|
|By: sky light(464)|
|Press on PDA factions left,right,left,right,up,up,up,down|
|Hints and tips||42%|
| Mercenaries FAQ|
Hints and tips (from the Mercenaries team)
* When you see a helicopter starting to take off, try to snipe the pilot. If done early enough or at a lower altitude the Helicopter will land with minimum damage. Now you have a free chopper to rain havoc down on your enemies.
* When driving into a heavily armed area, try planting a C4 charge on top of a Jeep. Equip the detonator then enter the Jeep. Now drive full speed in to the enemy base. Aim for some vehicles or troops then jump out while moving. Just before the Jeep impacts, detonate the C4 charge and enjoy the destruction.
* Use the free air strikes, supply drops, and vehicles provided in some of the missions. They don't cost anything and will make your job that much easier.
* Practice sniping drivers and pilots. It takes skill but worth the practice in later missions.
* If you're short on money, check your Intel email to capture a card. Try to capture him alive to receive the full bounty. If you kill him you'll only receive half.
* If you're still short on money, look for a $ on the map. This indicates the location of a challenge. If completed you will receive some money. These challenges can be done over and over again. Just beat your previous score (hint, hint) and you'll receive some more money.
* If you are ever in a tight situation, don't forget to check the Mafia website for any Air strike, vehicle or supply drop that would be helpful. In the life of a Mercenary, there is no such word as "overkill".
* Walk slowly towards the back of a guard or soldier. When you're quiet enough, you'll be able to take him down with out alerting soldiers nearby. Note: this is much easier playing as Jennifer Mui.
* Be careful around alarm towers. If the enemy activates the alarm, it will alert the rest of the solders in the base. Quickly destroy it before you are surrounded.
* During Ace missions, use the enemies' vehicles against them. If you're lucky you might even be disguised as one of them and safely pass through heavily armed roadblocks.
* Like shopping for those oh-so-destructive toys? Always try to keep the Mafia Faction level high so you don't have to pay such a huge mark-up. On the other hand, REMEMBER: It's your money, so spend it how you like!
* Once you find a Scout helicopter, try to take good care of it. It makes contracts easier and is tons of fun to fly!
* Sniping from out of the line of sight allows you to preserve your faction rating. Same goes with air strikes. Use terrain, buildings, flora, and vehicles to your advantage.
* Taking a bunch of contracts from one faction at a time increases your likelihood of making another one hostile. Spread out your services among the factions, and it'll be easier to keep everyone happy.
* Blueprints and National Treasures are important for unlocking some useful shop items that are otherwise unavailable for purchase. Having access to these items early on will make your job much easier. If you see one, pick it up!
* Aside from offering more money, fulfilling some bonus objectives will unlock unique shop items for purchase. These items can't be unlocked once you've beaten the mission, so get them while the timing is right.
* Number cards out in the world often hide out with cool weapons or vehicles. If you can take out the card without destroying the surroundings, you can usually score something cool.
* A shotgun is great for dealing with those “up close and personal” contracts.
* Low on health? Jump into the nearest vehicle to shield yourself from dying and either drive away for a breather, or run down your enemies for maximum destruction!
* Throw a grenade at a pesky group of enemies to cause them to dive for cover you’ll get a quick breather as they attempt to recover, which you can use to run away or go in guns blazing!
* Enemies will commandeer any vehicle you leave sitting around. Use up all your vehicle's weapons before exiting... unless you like pain.
* Be mindful of your surroundings as you enter them. For example, there's a canyon on the south part of the south map that you can drive into... but you can only get OUT using a helicopter (or a medivac).
|While in the room for your first ace contract (Dung Hwangbo), wait for the general guy to stop talking and then turn around, walk up to the coffee machine and press the triangle button.|
| As you may have noticed, you might get different Ace news reports. Here's how you get them.|
South Korean Enroachment- Ace of Clubs. Make China hostile first.
Mafia Ending- Ace of Spades. Make South Korea hostile.
China Ending- Ace of Spades. Make South Korea And the Mafia hostile
SK Ending- Make China and the Mafia hostile
|Mercenaries VS Mercenaries = What the diffrence||20%|
| Mercenaries : putting C-4|
mercenaries 2 : throw C-4
mercenaries : card high value target
mercenaries 2 : high value target
mercenaries : get ten thousand / more money
mercenaries 2 : get one thousand / one million money
mercenaries : normal difficult
mercenaries 2 : veteran difficult
mercenaries : north korea ( NK )
mercenaries 2 : Venezuelan ( VZ )
mercenaries : russian mafia , South korea
mercenaries 2 : universal petroleum , P.L.A.V , pirate
mercenaries : money
mercenaries 2 : fuels
mercenaries : Carpet bomb
mercenaries 2 : Nuclear buster bomb
mercenaries : N/A
mercenaries 2 : familiar vehicle / diffrence
mercenaries : merchant of menance
mercenaries 2 : Jobs
|By: sky light(464)|
|Go to the mafia headquaters and hi jack the all the cars. Then go to the garage and park the car. seconds later you get your money.[this does not work on mafia cars that belong to sergia whobetrays you].|