Have a Question?
Post a Cheat!
Do you have a new cheat, hint, or want to share a strategy?
Do you have a new cheat, hint, or want to share a strategy?
|Test your Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction, The knowlege!|
Can you answer these questions about Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction, The?
If you have a question and you are having trouble finding it then just post it here. You do not need to login to post it or even to answer.
|We need Your feedback!|
Is Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction, The any good? |
Would you recommend it to a friend?
What do you like? What do you NOT like?
| Complete Story mode to unlock the Savage Banner skin at the move shop for one million Smash Points.|
|All vehicles are taxis||98%|
| Enter CABBIES as the password.|
|Float long distances||98%|
| Enable the "Low gravity" and "Big blue gorilla balloons" codes. Now, pick up a gorilla balloon and charge jump with it to float long distances.|
|150,000 smash points||98%|
| Enter SMASH15 as the password.|
1. After completing the "Jump" tutorial.
2. After completing the "Wall Climbing/Rocket Launcher" tutorial.
3. After completing the "Targeting and Throwing" tutorial.
4. At the end of the Simulation stage.
1. Between 2 taller buildings on a rooftop (El Café de Geraldi) in the City.
2. Under the northern blow-up gorilla in the City.
3. On the side of a tall building near the 1st bridge in the City.
4. Atop the 1st bridge in the City.
5. Atop a missing building in the northwestern side of the City.
6. Inside of a cubbyhole that you can only reach from the rooftops in the City, right by the eastern bridge.
7. Underneath a ledge on the Division HQ building during the Need-To-Know mission.
8. Atop the city hall roof.
9. Right beside the "Hulk Float! Again!" Challenge Marker.
10. Atop the arch-like building on the far west.
11. In the far northwest corner, atop a roof of a skyscraper.
12. Behind a sign on a rooftop about a block down from the Rooftop Jumping 1 Challenge.
13. Atop of a fast food restaurant on the far northeast side of town.
14. Above the catwalk near the bridge on the west side.
15. Atop a short roof in the central section of the city.
16. On the side of the lighthouse, out in the ocean on the northwest side.
17. Atop a skyscrapers as depicted in the picture.
18. In a small alleyway that leads to a dead-end between buildings in the central city.
19. Atop a roof near Samson's 2nd "intermission" in the Protect Samson mission.
20. Atop a jointed rooftop near the 1st hit in the My Other Voice mission.
21. Atop a smaller rooftop to the north.
22. Atop the smaller rooftop near the giant guerrilla.
23. Amidst the rubble on the island after completing the game.
24. Atop the southern-most skyscraper in the downtown region.
25. Above an office building in the downtown region.
26. On a small rooftop near the northeast, cluttered in the middle.
27. In an alleyway to the northeast.
28. Atop a skyscraper in the downtown area, somewhat near the shoreline.
29. On the side of one of the skyscrapers near the downtown region (west side).
30. Within an enclave between buildings near the north-central portion of the map.
1. Atop the roof of the school, across from the parking garage.
2. Atop a circular building in the desert.
3. Through the valley, near a Smash Points icon.
4. On a cliff near Satellite D in the 1st mission of the Badlands.
5. On the side of a rock near the center valley leading to the military base, near the Jump Marker.
6. Just north of #5, atop a bridge.
7. At the northern-most part of the stage, near the water and oil equipment.
8. High in the air over a useless bridge in a dead-end.
9. Inside of a pillar near the left-most valley entrance. You will likely see it appear before the pillar.
10. In an alley near the outskirts of town.
11. In a parking lot next to some tanker trucks in town.
12. Along the south eastern mountainside wall in town.
13. In the center of the valley on the right, on the eastern side out in the open.
14. Inside of the security wall-guarded area, within a watchtower.
15. In the south, inside of a watchtower near the Jump Marker.
16. Atop the bridge in the far south.
17. Between garages in the farthest southern area in the Badlands.
18. On the opposite side of #28.
19. On the far west in the military base.
20. Behind the travel lodge on the outskirts of town.
21. On the farthest western corner on the map.
22. Just south of #21 on the road.
23. Beside one of the many stone pillars throughout the central mountain area, near the north.
24. Inside of a crevice within the mountain that can be found while roaming the ground level.
25. Within some pillars in the central mountain area.
26. Within some pillars to the north of town.
|Double Hulk's damage abilities||98%|
| Enter DESTROY as the password.|
|Union Jack shorts for Hulk||98%|
|Enter FSHNCHP as the password.|
| Grab a civilian and go to the top of a tall building. Press Triangle and wait a moment. They will try to run away, but will fall off the building.|
| Enter FROGGIE as the cheat-password to double the speed of traffic and remove the veer functionality so that it is more aggressive.|
| Enter CHZGUN as the cheat-password to replace all missiles in the Outskirts with cows.|
|100,000 smash points||98%|
| Enter SMASH10 as the password.|
| Enter HISTORY as the password.|
| In the Badlands area, you can pick up a cow and use it an unlimited amount of times as a bludgeon that will never break.|
|50,000 smash points||98%|
| Enter SMASH5 as the password.|
|American shorts for Hulk||98%|
| Enter AMERICA as the password.|
|Canadian flag shorts for Hulk||98%|
| Enter OCANADA as the password.|
|German flag shorts for Hulk||98%|
| Enter DEUTSCH as the password.|
| Win the game on any difficulty setting to unlock the hard difficulty setting.|
|Black and white mode||98%|
| Enter RETRO as the password.|
|All special features||96%|
| Enter BANDERA as the password.|
|Avoiding the Strike Team||96%|
| When the Strike Team is deployed, get to a jump point and jump to another location. When you arrive at that location, the screen will display "Strike Team Neutralized" for a moment (shorter than normal). The threat level will now be back to normal. *** This also works when begining a challenge mission.|
|Shut up car!||75%|
|On Badlands and the city chapters walk up to one of the dirty looking cars that is parked and barely touch it and it will stet off its alarm.And the funny thing about it is when you touch it and the alarm gos off say"Shut up car!" or"Be quiet car!"And punch it or kick it and it more funny if you put on the "PILLOWS" Cheat. And the car alarm is not a Cheat!|
| First you need to have low gravity cheat and gorilla invasion cheats activated take a gorilla|
and jymp while you are still holdin it your will be flyin in the air it will work only when you activated the two cheats gorilla invasion and low gravity.
note:i tryed this with savage banner only and I dont know if it works with hulk you can get savagge banner from the buy menu after you completed the game for 10000
|By: deadaim 987(40)|
|How to be Abombination||27%|
|Type in the code ''LIZARDO''.|