Have a Question?
Post a Cheat!
Do you have a new cheat, hint, or want to share a strategy?
Do you have a new cheat, hint, or want to share a strategy?
|Test your Army of Two knowlege!|
Can you answer these questions about Army of Two?
If you have a question and you are having trouble finding it then just post it here. You do not need to login to post it or even to answer.
|We need Your feedback!|
Is Army of Two any good? |
Would you recommend it to a friend?
What do you like? What do you NOT like?
| Listed below are the locations of all 14 intel briefcases . They can only be collected one time, so if you've collected a briefcase, it will not appear again on a subsequent playthrough. On the flipside, if you didn't collect them on your 1st playthrough, they'll be there on subsequent playthroughs until you do.|
1) Take a look behind the initial M-11 missile you encounter. There's a small path going uphill near it. That is where this intel briefcase is.
2) Kill the 1st heavy armor guard you encounter (there will be a cutscene), and search the platform area nearby. The briefcase is on top of a short set of stairs at the back end of the platform.
3) In the area adjacent to Brian Hick's cell, you will find this briefcase.
1) Right before climbing up the ladder in order to take out Ali Youseff's Helicopter, grab the briefcase at the bottom of the ladder.
2) After calling in the air-strike on a nearby bunker, seek out a large tent near the dividing wall. The briefcase should be against the wall near the tent.
3) Right before you meet Ali Youseff, there are some metal platforms with armed guards on it. Kill all of the enemies, and then climb up the steps to the platform's 2nd level. Climb another ladder to a 3rd level, where the briefcase is located.
1) After landing on the ship's main deck, run to the right of the control tower. The briefcase is nearby.
2) When you enter the hangar to use one of the parked planes to blow through a door, seek out some missiles. Look behind them, as they obscure the location of this briefcase.
3) After setting the missiles to blow up the ship in the final hangar, look around to find a sort of makeshift basketball court. Behind the farthest basket is this briefcase.
1) After arriving at the dam, head towards the 1st control tower. Across the dam is a similar control tower, where the briefcase is located.
2) After you arrive at the village and co-op snipe some enemies, choose to take the rightmost path. When you come across the 1st house you can enter, do so, climbing to the 2nd floor to find this briefcase.
3) When you arrive at the factory, do not enter it immediately. Instead, search around and behind the factory to find this briefcase.
1) Once you've opened the gates to the luggage area, you will need to head to the control room. There's a smaller office near the control room where this briefcase is located.
2) When you are on the 3rd floor of the SSC Tower and must operate a lift, ignore the lift and run to the far end of the 3rd floor, where the final of the fourteen briefcases is located.
|Panda Express (Money Farming)||98%|
| Description: Cash in the early stages|
How to: Do a new campaign in China. The 1st objective pays $30,000 and can be cycled in about 3 minutes with co-op snipe. The checkpoint is back down the hill next to the hovercraft. Once you get the checkpoint (saves your money), quit and restart the stage. Tedious but effective.
*** To skip the pre-rendered opening stage movie, press SQUARE (or TRIANGLE).
|Refill Your Ammo||98%|
| Running low on ammunition on any of your currently-equipped weapons?|
Wait until Mid-Mission Shopping, which is an option multiple times on almost every stage in the game. Change your weapons when this option comes up, and the new gun or guns selected will be fully stocked with ammunition.
|Heavy-Armored Guards are hard kill since you have to shoot them from behind to damage them. However, the powerful fifty caliber sniper rifle can knock back and knock down these guards. When they are on the ground, they are prone to any attack.|
|Surviving a Fall||98%|
|If you skip a ladder and leap far to the ground, press Y to roll and you will not take damage.|
|Army of Two Unlockable||96%|
| Definition/Points: Alright, Who Wants Some? - 20 points.|
How To Unlock: Kill 250 enemies total using SMGs.
Definition/Points: Beast with Two Fronts - 20 points.
How To Unlock: Kill 50 enemies total in Back-to-Back.
Definition/Points: Big Boom! Big Bada Boom! - 20 points.
How To Unlock: Kill 25 enemies total using RPGs.
Definition/Points: Boots on the Ground - 10 points.
How To Unlock: Finish playing a versus ranked match.
Definition/Points: Dead Man's Hand - 20 points.
How To Unlock: Kill 150 enemies total using Handguns.
Definition/Points: Elite PMC - 50 points.
How To Unlock: Complete all missions as a Professional.
Definition/Points: Fear is The Mind Killer - 45 points.
How To Unlock: Spend 1 minute straight at full Aggro.
Definition/Points: Field Medic - 30 points.
How To Unlock: Drag and heal your partner 25 times.
Definition/Points: Fission Mailed - 20 points.
How To Unlock: Kill 25 Martyrs by shooting the Bomb Packs on their chests.
Definition/Points: Flip You. Flip You For Real - 20 points.
How To Unlock: Kill 50 enemies total using the Melee Attack.
Definition/Points: If I Were a Rich Man - 40 points.
How To Unlock: Earn one million dollars in total over the course of campaign mode.
Definition/Points: If It Bleeds, We Can Kill It - 30 points.
How To Unlock: Kill 25 Heavy Armor enemies.
Definition/Points: L'Abattoir - 30 points.
How To Unlock: Kill 100 enemies while in the power mode of Overkill.
Definition/Points: Man of Many Masks - 50 points.
How To Unlock: Purchase every mask variant.
Definition/Points: My Kind of Case! - 40 points.
How To Unlock: Collect all of the information cases in the entire game.
Definition/Points: My Virtual Friend - 35 points.
How To Unlock: Complete all missions with the Partner AI.
Definition/Points: One Gun is Enough - 35 points.
How To Unlock: Win a ranked match without purchasing any additional weapons.
Definition/Points: One Shot. One Kill - 20 points.
How To Unlock: Kill 100 enemies total using Sniper Rifles.
Definition/Points: Out of Debt - 15 points.
How To Unlock: Heal your partner for the 1st time. Training does not count.
Definition/Points: Retirement Savings Plan - 40 points.
How To Unlock: Earn one billion dollars in total in ranked matches.
Definition/Points: Running Man - 30 points.
How To Unlock: Kill 75 enemies while in the stealth mode of Overkill.
Definition/Points: Say Hello to my Little Friends - 45 points.
How To Unlock: Purchase the MP7, M134, DAO-X Protecta, MGL MK-X, and the M107 Light Fifty.
Definition/Points: Seven-six-two Millimeter - 20 points.
How To Unlock: Kill 250 enemies total using Assault Rifles.
Definition/Points: Spray and Pray - 20 points.
How To Unlock: Kill 250 enemies total using Machine Guns.
Definition/Points: Starting a Riot - 30 points.
How To Unlock: Kill 50 enemies total in Co-op Riot Shield.
Definition/Points: Stonewall - 30 points.
How To Unlock: Kill 30 enemies using the Riot Shield melee attack
Definition/Points: Surviving The Game - 25 points.
How To Unlock: Complete a ranked match without ever needing to be revived.
Definition/Points: The Devil's in the Details - 20 points.
How To Unlock: Complete 20 minor objectives in a ranked match.
Definition/Points: This is my Boom Stick! - 20 points.
How To Unlock: Kill 250 enemies total using Shotguns.
Definition/Points: Two Eyes are Better Than One - 35 points.
How To Unlock: Kill 5 enemies total using Co-op Snipe.
Definition/Points: Weapon Specialist - 15 points.
How To Unlock: Purchase 3 weapons.
| Description: Unlock professional difficulty|
How to unlock: Win the game's campaign on either recruit or contractor difficulty.
| Description: Unlock access to Weapons|
***Unlocked weapons are only available at their base (no upgrade) version.
Secondary & Special Weapons : Beating the campaign on professional difficulty
Primary Weapons ( shotguns, assault rifles, etc.) : Beating the game on any other lesser difficulty.
|How To Make Quick Money||60%|
|Go to the China mission and blow up the tank and get $30,000 then go back and once you get the checkpoint at the boat quit the game and do the exact thing over agian.|
|Very easy way to get Achevment||43%|
| First off pick any lvl I would say the best is the 3rd mission and at begen make shure your playing with a AI. First shoot him till he needs help geting healed and contenue doing so till you get the Achvement! |
The End >:D
|To Kill a Heavy Armour Trooper without shootin' from behind||25%|
|What you got to do is beat the game on the easiest mode 1st or buy the most expensive grenade launcher in the primary weapon section. This gun has very little ammo but it is worth it. It can 1-2 kill a Heavy Armoured Troop and can kill up to 5 regular guys at once (depending n their positions).|
|Da ultimate to to batter clyde n all da uva asoles||12%|
|Me n ma bro we av awesum, weps 4 ma secondry, a av mp5k n make it as gud as posible but dont pimp it it luks like shiny poo, n ma special av roket launcha(pimp it'luks amazin) cuz ul need it wen clyde betrays ya nea da end, n 4 primary wel, AK47, dat ma sound crap at mo, but du it as good as you can(pimp it aswell) n dont bova getin grenade launcha get shotgun unda neath cuz a av grenades lyk evry1 duz n I av roket launcha 4 big exploshons, n ul av note 2 wury bout, dat how me n ma bro completed it, he ad m134(mini-gun),n skorpion.so we jus went in behind barriers roll barrier 2 barrier n we took da crap out of em we wa lafin but it isnt as easy as dat (obviously)but du wat a put n ul be fine.|