Have a Question?
Post a Cheat!
Do you have a new cheat, hint, or want to share a strategy?
Do you have a new cheat, hint, or want to share a strategy?
|Test your Virtual Villagers -- The Secret City knowlege!|
Can you answer these questions about the game Virtual Villagers -- The Secret City?
If you have a question and you are having trouble finding it then just post it here. You do not need to login to post it or even to answer.
|We need Your feedback!|
Is Virtual Villagers -- The Secret City any good? |
Would you recommend it to a friend?
What do you like? What so you NOT like?
| Tablet pieces|
The collectible tablet pieces will begin to appear near the rubble when the rubble clearing project has gotten started with at least
Keep lighting the fire. You will notice sparkles around the fire. Let it burn out and the key should appear. However, it is too hot to pick up. Go to the waterfalls where the villagers get a drink and drop them there. The key must be there in order to do this. The villagers action will be "Putting water on the firepit". Keep doing until it has cooled
Pink diamond key
You will need to have solved Puzzle 3. Collect the following herbs for a potion: Cactus, Rose, Lotus. Make the potion and have a villager other than a nursing mother drink it. That villager should feel "light and springy". Drop them near the pink diamond (the hanging object) just above the rose plant. Their action should read "Trying to reach the key". They will jump up and collect the key.
You will need to have solved Puzzle 9 (the big statue). Once the statue is completed, a pearl will appear (not the key). Have a Master Builder pick up the pearl. He or she will take it to the waterfall to be "finished". Now, have the tribal chief pick up the finished blue pearl. The chief will use the pearl to get the key from the giant clam.
Double tech points and food
When collecting items (turtle shells, corals, tablets, and feathers), if you already have collected that item you will earn tech points. Mushrooms are food (red is more food than brown). You can double your profits by placing two children on the same item. If done fast enough you will end up with two of the same item. This is useful when you are running low on food.
Your villagers will "see" the following herbs when you fly them over.
* The Cactus is located just above the Science area.
* The Black Orchid is on the edge of the grassy area below the orchard.
* The Rose is located on the right edge of the orchard, below the hanging object.
* The Lotus is to the left of the stairs near the bath.
* The Tiger Lily is partway up the path to the door (orange flower on right).
* The Berry (Magic) or Pitcher Plant (Nature) is located to the left of the alchemy lab, where the kids go when nature calls. These plants only appear when you have purchased level 2 in your faction.
While gathering herbs for alchemy, children of almost any age can gather herbs for the potions. However, they cannot make the potions.
Rose + Rose + Rose Romantic/Embrace
Rose + Rose + Black Orchid Feels lonely
Rose + Rose + Cactus Fertile
Rose + Rose + Lotus Happy feet dances
Rose + Rose + Tiger Lily Stinky Breath burps green cloud
Rose + Black Orchid + Black Orchid Stomachache minor health gone
Rose + Black Orchid + Cactus Burns minor health gone
Rose + Black Orchid + Lotus Awful makes villager sick
Rose + Black Orchid + Tiger Lily Burns minor health gone
Rose + Cactus + Cactus Yummy kids drink
Rose + Cactus + Lotus Light and springy villager able to get pink diamond
Rose + Cactus + Tiger Lily Crazy
Rose + Lotus + Lotus Fertile
Rose + Lotus + Tiger Lily Woozy villager spins and sits
Rose + Tiger Lily + Tiger Lily Fun acts like child
Black Orchid + Black Orchid + Black Orchid Half health gone
Black Orchid + Black Orchid + Cactus Stomachache minor health gone
Black Orchid + Black Orchid + Lotus Stomachache minor health gone
Black Orchid + Black Orchid + Tiger Lily Woozy villager spins and sits
Black Orchid + Cactus + Cactus Awful makes Villager sick
Black Orchid + Cactus + Lotus Energy runs a short while
Black Orchid + Cactus + Tiger Lily Must exercise
Black Orchid + Lotus + Lotus Nasty, bitter
Black Orchid + Lotus + Tiger Lily Has to go nature calls
Black Orchid + Tiger Lily + Tiger Lily Sleepy sits/lies down
Cactus + Cactus + Cactus Minor health gained
Cactus + Cactus + Lotus Medium health gained
Cactus + Cactus + Tiger Lily Nasty, bitter
Cactus + Lotus + Lotus Medium health gained
Cactus + Lotus + Tiger Lily Feels hungry eats a lot
Cactus + Tiger Lily + Tiger Lily Nasty, bitter
Lotus + Lotus + Lotus In a trance
Lotus + Lotus + Tiger Lily Villager hiccups and jumps
Lotus + Tiger Lily + Tiger Lily Nasty, bitter
Tiger Lily + Tiger Lily + Tiger Lily Fun acts like child
Pitcher Plant + Pitcher Plant + Pitcher Plant Itchy
Pitcher Plant + Pitcher Plant + Rose feel better
Pitcher Plant + Pitcher Plant + Black Orchid Sleepy sits/lays down
Pitcher Plant + Pitcher Plant + Cactus Feel better
Pitcher Plant + Pitcher Plant + Lotus Feel better
Pitcher Plant + Pitcher Plant + Tiger Lily Awful makes villager sick
Pitcher Plant + Rose + Rose Soapy hiccups floating bubbles
Pitcher Plant + Rose + Black Orchid Burns minor health gone
Pitcher Plant + Rose + Cactus Feel better
Pitcher Plant + Rose + Lotus Fertile
Pitcher Plant + Rose + Tiger Lily Hiccups villager hiccups and jumps
Pitcher Plant + Black Orchid + Black Orchid Gets rid of sharks several villagers take to ocean
Pitcher Plant + Black Orchid + Cactus Nasty, bitter
Pitcher Plant + Black Orchid + Lotus Burns minor health gone
Pitcher Plant + Black Orchid + Tiger Lily Has to go nature calls
Pitcher Plant + Cactus + Cactus Too hot tries to cool off
Pitcher Plant + Cactus + Lotus Feel better
Pitcher Plant + Cactus + Tiger Lily Nasty, bitter
Pitcher Plant + Lotus + Lotus Has an epiphany in a trance
Pitcher Plant + Lotus + Tiger Lily Stomachache minor health gone
Pitcher Plant + Tiger Lily + Tiger Lily Nasty, bitter
Berry + Berry + Berry Paralyzed
Berry + Berry + Rose Burns minor health gone
Berry + Berry + Black Orchid Sleepy sits/lies down
Berry + Berry + Cactus Nasty, bitter
Berry + Berry + Lotus Burns minor health gone
Berry + Berry + Tiger Lily Awful makes villager sick
Berry + Rose + Rose Gets rid of sharks several villagers take to ocean
Berry + Rose + Black Orchid Burns minor health gone
Berry + Rose + Cactus Scientific clarity
Berry + Rose + Lotus Yummy
Berry + Rose + Tiger Lily Yummy
Berry + Black Orchid + Black Orchid Nasty, bitter
Berry + Black Orchid + Cactus Blind
Berry + Black Orchid + Lotus Feels smarter
Berry + Black Orchid + Tiger Lily Has to go nature calls
Berry + Cactus + Cactus Freezing tries to get warm
Berry + Cactus + Lotus Feel better
Berry + Cactus + Tiger Lily Nasty, bitter
Berry + Lotus + Lotus Epiphany/trance
Berry + Lotus + Tiger Lily Stomachache minor health gone
Berry + Tiger Lily + Tiger Lily Teleport villager near beach
Easy parenting skill
This trick requires an elderly female. Instead of actually having to make the babies and wait out their growth, just have your person be with an older woman. Use a male on the elderly female as if you wanted them to have children. Continually do this. Only use the male on the female, because if you use the female on the male the female will get the points.
To solve all the puzzles, use the following steps.
piyush agrawal and Anniie
Before begining with the puzzles do following things:
1. Plant the seed that you find near the broken lift (see-saw like object). Just take a villager and drop it on the seed to plant it.
2. Light the fire at the fireplace in the village center. You can find wood near the left shore of the ocean and dry grass near the waterfalls (left of the amphitheatre).
3. Know the herbs. They are six of them. Five are present since the start of game and the sixth (the magic herb) appears once you reach the level 2 of Naturalist/Magician (noted in the tech). The herbs are as follows.
Lotus: Located near the Ancient Bath.
Black Orchid: Located next to the Roster Of The Dead.
Rose Plant: Located by the high fruit tree and the lift in the Orchard.
Tiger Lily: Located on the path to the door.
Cactus: Located to the right of the Research Lab.
Magic Herb: Either the Pitcher or the Berry Plant located to the left of the Alchemy Lab.
* Puzzle 1 - The First Tribal Chief: Let all your villagers one by one try on the golden cloth at the amphitheatre near the fallen statue. The robe will fit on the one that will be the first tribal chief.
* Puzzle 2 - The Bee Hive: Before this puzzle, a fire should be lit in the village centre. Put one of your villagers at the burnt torches below the hive. It will pick up the torch and light it from the fireplace then take it to the hive to remove the bees. You can enjoy honey after this happens. However, honey is limited.
* Puzzle 3 - The Alchemy Lab: This requires an Adept Scientist. This is the place just left of the research place. You will see round broken table here. To restore it you must take five objects back to this place. The objects are scattered in the village. They can be hidden anywhere but are very distinct. The objects are a mud pot, a blue bowl with spoons kept in it, a small striped Pink Pot, a large striped blue pot, and a knife. Once all objects are placed back you can prepare different recipes. *** Only an adept scientist can collect these objects and automatically place it at the alchemy lab.
* Puzzle 4 - The Roster Of Dead: Fly a villager to the right-most end of the empty ground just below the mud place (orchard). You will find something covered with leaves. Allow your villager to remove the leaves. You can now bury the dead here.
* Puzzle 5 - Weather Dancing: You will need level 2 Leadership, a Tribal Chief, and three Adept Farmers. First, drop the chief on your lit fire. He or she will begin weather dancing. Now, drop the farmers on the fire and they will join in. You will know they are successful when sparkles appear over their heads and under their feet.
* Puzzle 6 - The Lift: This requires level 1 Restoration. In the mud place you will see a broken see-saw type of object. Let three of your builders work simultaneously on the broken object. They will fix it.
* Puzzle 7 - The Ruins: This requires level 2 Restoration. Scroll down the village until you see a broken bath tub. In that area you will find a pile of stones. Place a villager on it will and they will start removing the stones. Once removed you will find the hidden cave.
* Puzzle 8 - The Ancient Bath: This requires level 2 Restoration and Master Builders. Put the Master Builders in the Alchemy Lab near the chalkboard. It will draw something on it. After that, put the builders on the broken bathtub. They will start repairing it.
* Puzzle 9 - The Statue: This requires level 3 Restoration, Tribal Chief, and Master Builder. Put the Master Builder near the standing half of the statue on the route to the locked door. Just fly it over that area where it says that it is a nice place to anchor the statue. Put the villagers at that location. It will prepare to anchor the broken statue. Immediately also put the Tribal Chief at that location. Now, put as many builders possible near the fallen statue. The more builders, the sooner they will anchor the fallen piece. During this time do not disturb the Tribal Chief or the builders will become distracted.
* Puzzle 10 - The Orchard: This requires Puzzle 3 to be solved. To complete this puzzle you must plant three seeds at the orchard (the mud place). One seed is present at the start of the game. For the others you must wait for the rain. When it rains, put a villager on the flat end of the lift. As the water fills the other end the flat end will rise. As it rises fully a seed will fall. Put the villager over the seed. It will plant it same way as the first one. Do the same thing for the 3rd seed. After a tree grows from the all three seeds the puzzle will be solved.
* Puzzle 11 - The Sharks: Requires Level 2 Alchemy and Level 2 Natural/Magic Faction. Create a potion using one Pitcher/Berry Plant, two Rose Plant. You can tell a potion is correct when there is a sparkle emerging in the steam from the cauldron. Place a Villager on the alchemy pot and they will take a vile of the potion to the sea. The potion tames the sharks and allows you to fish in the ocean without danger. Fishing is an unlimited food source.
* Puzzle 12 - Aromatherapy: You will need to have completed Puzzle 8, have level 3 Medicine, and a Master Doctor. Drop your Master Doctor in the completed bath. He or she will fill the bowls around the bath with Lotus plants (doing aromatherapy). Now, drop a Master Doctor on the fire to light the burners and finish the puzzle.
* Puzzle 13 - The Ash Key: Keep burning the fire at the village center. After one or two re-firings, a sparkle thing will appear on the burning fire. Wait for fire to get over. Once it gets over you will see the diamond. It is hot. To cool it, put a villager near the waterfall. They will bring water and pour it on the diamond. Repeat this five or six times. Once it has cooled, put the Tribal Chief on the diamond. It will carry it to the locked door.
* Puzzle 14 - The Cliff Key (the diamond key): Prepare a potion with Cactus, Rose Plant and Lotus. Let a villager drink it. They will feel light and springy. Place it near the rose plant, to the left of it. It will retrieve the key.
* Puzzle 15 - The Clam Key: This requires Puzzle 9 to have been completed, a Master Builder, and Tribal Chief. Once the statue is built, you will find a white sparkling object below it. Let your Master Builder collect it. He will take it near the waterfall and carve a pearl out of it. Put your tribal chief on the pearl to finish it and mount it on the locked door.
* Puzzle 16 - The Chief And The Princess: Once the locked door is opened you will see a flat blue plate inside the room. Put your Tribal Chief on that plate. The souls will appear. Putting the chief on the souls will retrieve the story of this ruined ISOLA.
| Description: Once created, The Chief can:|
|Where to find collectibles||100%|
| There are many kinds of collectibles to collect and put in your collections. Here is a poem to tell you where I find each kind:|
To find some coral, look near the sea,
To find turtle shells, near the waterfall, you'll see,
To find feathers, they can be anywhere,
If you clear at least 2% rubble, tablet pieces will be there!
|NEW Cheat Please Vote !!|
|If you need to speed up the time in your game, just change the time accordingly on your computer. The game’s time is based on your computer’s clock, so it can be easily manipulated.|
| Unlimited honey|
If one of your villagers likes to run, have that villager smoke the hive. By doing this, the bees will stay and you will have never-ending honey.
Start with lots of food
Before starting the game, set your system date ahead by one day. Start the game. After smoking the bees and planting your first seed , allow the game to run and set your clock to the correct date. You should now have 3,000 honey and 1,000 fruit.
Plant your first seed immediately. Do this by dropping an adult villager (but not a nursing mom) on the seed near the lift. That seed may be a mango, papaya, or banana.
The lift is useful for placing an adult and allowing you to find them in the same place a few seconds later. You can use this to get the couples you want to have babies. Other places where villagers linger are the waterfalls and bath (when completed).
Finding respawned objects
When your adults are collecting objects (keys, firewood, etc.), they may drop them if interrupted by a celebration or if you click on them. The item will then respawn to where it was originally found.
Building the big green blue statue
To build the big green blue statue, must purchase Leadership and Restoration.
The collectible tablet pieces will begin to appear near the rubble when the rubble clearing project has gotten started with at least 2%.
Keep lighting the fire. You will notice sparkles around the fire. Let it burn out and the key should appear. However, it is too hot to pick up. Go to the waterfalls where the villagers get a drink and drop them there. The key must be there in order to do this. The villagers action will be "Putting water on the firepit". Keep doing until it has cooled.
|Take one of your villagers to the brown sticks by the bee hive not the fire wood. It should say " trying an idea" after they relax the bees put one of the villagers at the bee hive and the will harvest honey|
|Take one of your villagers to the colored item on the dirt. They will plant it and it will be some kind of tree it's different every time.|
|Get food easy||45%|
| When your food is 0,and the chief can't create magic food tere's a way to make food again|
first pause the game.then wait until tomorrow.
when you start the virtual villager again,unpause the game
your chief will be able to make magic food!
|Get food faster||44%|
|Move your tribal chief to the fire. Then he or she will start doing a weather dance. Move your whole tribe to the fire then in a little bit it will start raining.then put your person on the lift then you will get a seed to plant or he or she will put it in the food bin|
|If you have not got your cheif yet you can chose it yourself by making a potion with 2x tiger lily and 1x lotus then drag the person you want to become cheif and give him/her the potion then drag them to the robe and they will automatically become your cheif even if they have said the robe does not fit|
|1 hit, token, gold, tp|
|If you set your clok to 5 min faster then back to reguler it kills the all expct he baby that still was nursing|