Have a Question?
Post a Cheat!
Do you have a new cheat, hint, or want to share a strategy?
Do you have a new cheat, hint, or want to share a strategy?
|Test your God of War III knowlege!|
Can you answer these questions about the game God of War III?
If you have a question and you are having trouble finding it then just post it here. You do not need to login to post it or even to answer.
|We need Your feedback!|
Is God of War III any good? |
Would you recommend it to a friend?
What do you like? What so you NOT like?
|* Gorgon Eyes Guide||96%|
| This guide well help you track down all the Gorgon Eyes you can collect.|
Read the Guide --> *Gorgon Eyes [Guide]
|God of War 3 - Phoenix Feather Guide||96%|
| Description: Collecting the Phoenix Feathers in God of War 3 can be a pain. They are scattered all over the place in crafty hiding spots, almost as if they didn't want to be found and used to extend your lifebar.|
Read the Guide --> God of War 3 - Phoenix Feather Guide [Complete]
| Description: Collect the following Godly Possessions to gain the listed effect after the game has been completed.|
*** The Godly Possessions must be equipped in the "Items" menu for their effect to become active.
|* Mysterious Website for Platinum Spartans||94%|
| If you get the Platinum Trophy in God of War III you will be directed to a mysterious website featuring only a compass and falling rain:|
Check it out: http://www.godofwar.com/spartansstandtall/.
|Weapon Carry Over Exploit||93%|
| Description: There is a glitch where you can carry over your weapons and stuff to a new game. Note that this is an exploit, and may be patched with future updates to your Playstation 3™|
You need to pass Challenge of Olympus first.
Open up Combat Arena and set up the game as such:
Item meter: Unlimited.
Other settings will not figure into this exploit.
Enemy 1: Gorgon Serpent (set to count 3 with attack and respawn on).
Enemy 2: Gorgon (set to count 3 with attack and respawn on).
Start the match. Proceed to die five times by jumping in the air as the Gorgons freeze you causing Kratos to shatter (and die as a statue) as he hits the ground. Once you have done this, you will be asked if you want to switch to Easy Difficulty. Select "No" and upon choosing this, you will be taken back to the main menu.
Choose 'New Game' at whatever difficulty you like and you will now have all the weapons, unlimited health and a good chance to break the game by breaking things before you normally would(i.e Smashing the onix on the back of the Three Judges heads).
|Extra Red Orbs||93%|
|How to: When fighting those sword-wielding Olympian skeletons, kill some so that there about ten left and position Kratos with his back to to a wall. Equip the Claws of Hades (which need to be at level 2 or higher). Repeatedly lash out with the Soul Rip (L1 + CIRCLE) and you will get hundreds, even over a thousand hits on just a few enemies. The Soul Rip attack deals very little damage. On hard modes you can probably increase the hit count further and be rewarded with more red orbs. *** If you do not back against a wall you will have to move towards enemies a bit after each attack.|
|Fear Kratos outfit||93%|
|Description: 1st, successfully complete the game. Wearing this outfit allows you and your enemies to do quadruple damage.|
| Description: Complete the listed tasks to unlock PlayStation3 trophy rewards.|
** Equipping a Godly Possession item or the Fear Kratos costume will prevent trophies from becoming unlocked.
18 Secret Trophies:
| Description: Perform the actions below to unlock additional modes:|
|God of War 3 - Challenges of Olympus Guide||92%|
| Description: Similar to previous God of War outings, God of War 3 has a Challenges of Olympus mode, where you are tasked with overcoming seven challenges on the way to unlocking the Platinum Trophy.|
As the challenges in God of War 3 are the hardest yet, here's a handy guide for getting past these challenges.
Also, minor spoilers may be included.
Read the Guide --> God of War 3 - Challenges of Olympus Guide
|a God of War 3 Nutrition Facts||91%|
[Click image to enlarge]
|Beat the game on Spartan, God or Titan Mode to unlock Chaos Mode (Very Hard).|
|* Godly Possessions||91%|
| This guide from your guys here at CheatMasters.com will help you get all the Godly Possessions from Gof of War 3.|
Read the Guide --> *Godly Possessions
|Max Weapons Glitch||90%|
|How to: Beat all Challenges of Olympus to unlock the Combat Arena. Start the Arena on Titan difficulty and die a few times. When the game asks if you'd like to switch difficulties, choose "No." Quit out and start a new game and you will have all your weapons maxed out -- even in Chaos Mode.|
|Best Game Glitches #3||88%|
| All weapons at beggining.|
Go to Combat Arena. Then set them all to as low as can. The the enemys must be strong. Die 5 TIMES. Not 4, not 3, JUST 5! Then it will say "Do you want to change to easy mode?" Select "No". Then it will lead to the main menu. Start a new game and you'll have a suprize!
|Gog of War III Godly Possessions Locations||76%|
| 1. Zeus' Eagle (infinite Rage Of Sparta): In the first level while inside of Gaia's heart, before grabbing the moveable wall and pulling it to the other side, climb up to the top of the right side wall to find Zeus' Eagle.|
2. Hades' Helm (maximum health, magic, and item meters): After killing Hades and jumping into the River Styx, swim down and back (against the current) to find Hades' Helm at the bottom of the river.
3. Helios' Shield (triple the Hits counter): It is located to the right of where you kill Helios.
4. Hermes' Coin (collect ten times the amount of Red Orbs): It is located behind the rubble while chasing Hermes. Pick it up after killing Hermes.
5. Hercules' Shoulder Guard (decrease damage taken by 33%): After killing Hercules and finding him floating in the water, swim beneath him to find his Shoulder Guard.
6. Poseidon's Conch Shell (infinite magic): It is located in the chamber where you rescue Poseidon's princess.
7. Aphrodite's Garter (continue to use Athena's Blades): When you reach Aphrodite's chamber, go to the left of her bed, then double jump and glide behind it using Icarus Wings to find Aphrodite's Garter.
8. Hephaestus' Ring (automatically win all context sensitive attacks): After you kill Hephaestus, it is located on his left by the pool of water.
9. Daedalus's Schematics (infinite item meter): It is located in the room with several warpholes after a puzzle solving sequence.
10. Hera's Chalice (health meter slowly drains over time, but never completely empties): It is located to the left of where Hera falls in the garden.
|God Of War III Glitches||64%|
| To activate the glitch, do the following:|
1. Unlock Combat Arena by beating the story once and then clearing the Challenges of Olympus mode.
2. In the Combat Arena option screen, set Kratos’ Health to “Level 1” and difficulty to “Titan.” Set up the Enemies option with creatures that can kill you quickly and start the battle.
3. In the Combat Arena, die five times in a row and the game will prompt you to switch to Easy mode. Select “No” to exit to the main menu.
4. From the main menu, select “New Game” and the difficulty of your choice to activate the glitch.
Note this will also unlock the "Maxed Out!" trophy if you haven't already gotten it.
|UNLOCK ALL URBS||35%|
|PAUSE IT ENTER LEFTRIGHTL3R3RIGHTLEFTR3L3UPDOWNUPO|
|HIGHT DEFINITION MODE||31%|
|L1L2L3OSQUARE ENTER IT ALL AT ONCES WHEN YOU PUT THE GAME IN|
|UNLOCK VERY HARD MODE||25%|
|BEAT THE FIRST BOSS AND ENTER UPXDOWNOSQUAREL3R3RIGHTLEFTR1R2L1L2|