Have a Question?
Post a Cheat!
Do you have a new cheat, hint, or want to share a strategy?
Do you have a new cheat, hint, or want to share a strategy?
|Test your Virtual Villagers: A New Home knowlege!|
Can you answer these questions about Virtual Villagers: A New Home?
If you have a question and you are having trouble finding it then just post it here. You do not need to login to post it or even to answer.
|We need Your feedback!|
Is Virtual Villagers: A New Home any good? |
Would you recommend it to a friend?
What do you like? What do you NOT like?
|All Puzzle Answers!||86%|
| Here are the answers to all the puzzles in the Virtual Villagers: A New Home for the DS!|
1. Hush little baby, don't you cry: this is the hardest puzzle I thought because you have to wait for a child to get into a bad mood then use an expert parent to calm them down.
2. Looks like you need a giant corkscrew: in the upper left corner of your screen on lagoon island there is a rock over a small puddle of water. You use an adept builder to clear it.
3. Dead flowers, or not quite?: After clearing the bolder in the left corner of lagoon island you use your adept farmer to water the flowers.
4. There are many strange plants on this island: use a villager to examine all the flowers on lagoon island.
5. All that glitters might be gold: use a priest to examine all the gold plates in the sand on the islands.
6. A piece of art. What could it be good for?: use a priest to examine all the wood art on the islands.
7. A hiding place, obviously...but where?: use an expert parent to clear away the thick brush in the top center of volcano island.
8. No smoke without a fire: use a master scientist on the blue stones on volcano island.
9. Prevention is better than the cure: after discovering the mushroom field on volcano island use an expert healer to examine it further. This takes awhile so be patient. Also when you place your healer on the mushroom patch a blue heart with a plus sign should appear over the head not a flower.
10. When mankind settled down, they started to work the fields: Use an expert farmer to examine the fertile soil in the ring of rocks. You will find a ring on lagoon island and on volcano island. Lagoon turns in turnips and volcano island is carrots.
11. holy waters bring change: when your field goes barren use your expert priest to bless it. He will then use water from the well and bless it.
12. They come to the shore and return quickly into their habitat: Use an expert parent on volcano island to tame the turtle. This one took the longest to solve so be patient.
13. Let the children...: Use a master parent to build the playground on volcano island.
14. A hot bath cures: Use a master healer to examine the pool of water in the center of volcano island.
15. Search the colors of the rainbow everywhere: Use an expert scientist to examine a piece of clay on volcano island.
16. No longer the same old stories: Use a master parent to examine the rock with carving on volcano island.
17. Some mushrooms are powerful: Use a master healer to examine the dry patch on volcano island.
18. Not quite a hot water bottle: Use an expert healer to heal a sick villager in the hot water on volcano island.
19. This is dangerous!: Use villagers to clear away the pink star fish from the shore on volcano island.
20. All that glitters might be gold: Use a priest to examine the gold plates on the islands.
21. A piece of art. What could it be good for?: Use a priest to examine the wood carvings on the islands.
22. Fresh water supply is essential for the growth of a village: Use a master scientist to build the well on volcano island.
23. This will save you from toil on the fields: Use an expert scientist to fix the hoe next to the research table on volcano island.
24. All is still: Use an adept priest to examine the quiet place on volcano island.
25. All is quiet: Use and adept priest to examine the quiet place in the jungle.
26. Mend something to bring yourself luck: Use an adept scientist to locate all the pot shards in the jungle.
27. Child's play: Use an expert parent and bring the over to the temple and they will go in it and come out with some dolls.
28. Carry a bucket to the water..: Use a master farmer to fix the broken pot next to the research table in the jungle.29. Collect and puzzle it together: Use a master builder in the jungle to assemble the statue pieces scattered all over the second part of the jungle near the temple.
30. Some things you wouldn't dream of , but this island, many a wondrous thing can happen if you have the right base: Use your master priest to examine some stones next to the temple in the jungle.
31. A new food sorce: Use a adept farmer to water the banana trees in right hand corner in the jungle.
32. There's more to the jungle than the eye can see at first: Use an adept builder to clear the this undergrowth to the far left of the jungle.
33. Everyone, even the smallest, had a right to wear fashionable clothes!: Use an expert parent to examine the cotton bush in the jungle.
34. All that glitters might be gold: Use a priest to examine gold plates on the islands.
35. A piece of art. What could it be good for ?: Use the priest to examine all the wood carvings on the islands.
36. Many mysteries are hidden on this island: Use priest to go inside the temple.
37. Not all is as dangerous as it looks: Use a master healer to examine the snake in the jungle next to the cotton bush.
38. Tweet!: Use an expert parent to examine a bird in the jungle.
39. Blunt objects won't help here: Use an adept scientist to examine the stones in the left side of the jungle.
40. Be kind to animals: Use a master healer to heal the orangatang in the jungle.
41. Search the colors of the rainbow everywhere: use an expert farmer to examine a leaf on the ground of the jungle.
42. Quench the thirst of your villagers: Use a master scientist to build the aquaduct in the jungle.
43. Open sesame!: Use an adept builder to knock down the door in the right side of the lagoon.
44. They are as good as gold: Use a villager to begin worshiping the statues on the beach.
45. Respect the elderly: Use an expert healer to examine the tree that you grew on lagoon island.
46. Fifteen men buried a chest: Use an expert builder to dig up the treasure chest on lagoon island.
47. All the glitters might be gold: Use a priest to examine all gold plates on the islands
48. A piece of art. What could it be good for? Use the priest to examine all wood carvings on the islands.
49. Try to make it grow: Use an adept farmer to examine the strange fruit in the top screen of the first part of the lagoon. Then make them water it from the pond.
50. Children are masters of imagination. Even debris can turn into places for them: use an adept parent to build the hiding place next to the pond in top left of the lagoon.
51. All kinds of flotsam are washed onto shore: use an adept scientist to examine the bottle on the shore of the lagoon.
52. All that glitters might be gold: Use a priest to examine all golds plates on the islands.
53. A piece of are. What could it be good for?: Use priest to examine all wood carvings on the islands.
54. The sand holds a secret: Use an adept builder to dig all three statues out of the sand on the lagoon.
55. But how can you get across?: use an adept builder to build the bridge in the lagoon
56. Magical metamorphosis: use the farmer to examine the caterpillers in the flower garden in the lagoon
57. Where peace dwells: use adepte priest to examine quiet place on lagoon island
58. Water is not only for washing: Use expert priest to bless a child in the pond on lagoon island
59. Everyone has the right to an education: use an expert scientist to change the long house on the second part of the island to a school.
60. To go somewhere where no villager has gone before: use a master scientist to build a dock on lagoon island.