Have a Question?
Post a Cheat!
Do you have a new cheat, hint, or want to share a strategy?
Do you have a new cheat, hint, or want to share a strategy?
|Test your Onimusha: Warlords knowlege!|
Can you answer these questions about Onimusha: Warlords?
If you have a question and you are having trouble finding it then just post it here. You do not need to login to post it or even to answer.
|We need Your feedback!|
Is Onimusha: Warlords any good? |
Would you recommend it to a friend?
What do you like? What do you NOT like?
|If you can win the challenging Oni Spirits mini game, you will be well rewarded on your next game through. You will have infinite bullets for the matchlock, infinite arrows for the bow, and your magic will regenerate after you use the magic attack!|
| Description: There are 2 ways of unlocking the easy mode:|
1. Win the game 4 times to make the Easy Mode avalible.
2. If Osric beats you 5 times or more, the Easy Mode will be unlocked.
|Win the game and save. Choose to start a new game and a "Shinnosuke Normal/Special" option will be available. The special version will put Samanosuke in a Panda costume/outfit with a baby panda in a front pocket clapping his hands. The Panda suit will be shown in most short clips but not all FMV sequences.|
|What's Your Grade?||100%|
| Description: Onimusha: Warlords allows you the opportunity to rate your progress, based on a series of points. The perfect score is 30, meaning you have to score all available points in 3 categories:|
Time taken to complete
Up to 3 Hours= 10 points
3-4 Hours= 7 points
4-5 Hours= 5 points
5 or more Hours=3 points
Number of demons killed
0-399= 3 points
400-499= 5 points
500-599= 7 points
600 or more= 10 points
Number of souls collected by the gauntlet
0-34,999= 3 points
35,000-44,999= 5 points
45,000-54,999= 7 points
55,000 or more= 10 points
The points add up as follows:
If you score a perfect 30 and earn an S rating, Kaede will get a special costume/outfit of her own and it's quite demonic. Access it from the same menu as Samanosuke's Panda outfit.
|Bishamon O Flute||100%|
|How to unlock: There are 2 places in there game where a very strange man hanging from the ceiling by his feet, stares at you and ignores you. Later in the game, after you use the Evil Plate and open the door, he will chat to you. The man will now take you (whenever desired), to the Dark Realm. In the Dark Realm, kill monsters until 2 portals open; one to go up and one to go down. Keep going down to the last level (20th) while collecting all the items in route. There will be no monsters to kill on the last level. Open the box to get the Bishamon O flute. Keep the flute just before the last fight with the Demon King.|
|Onimusha 2 Trailer||100%|
|How to unlock: Finish the game on any difficulty to unlock a sneak preview of Onimusha: Warlords 2. When you go back to the MAIN MENU after saving, go to Special Feature to view the preview footage.|
|Fight through all 20 levels of the Dark Realm. Kill all of the monsters on the 20th level, then open the treasure box here to discover the Bishamon Ocarina. Now, in the area just beyond the 2nd Marcellus boss fight, use the Ocarina on the bone door here to open it. Then head inside and claim the prize, a sword with unlimited magic which will kill any non-boss character in a single swipe. A powerful ally, indeed.|
|In the Demon Realm (just after you destroy the Ultimate Creation) is a save mirror and 3 doors. Go to the door that resembles an iron gate. It will not open at first. Use the Bishimon O flute on it and enter. Go to the Bishimon Sword jutting out of the Skull Demon wall object and take it. It is more powerful than all 3 of your weapons put together, and it has speed. The sword also has an unlimited supply of magic.|
|the Panda Suit||100%|
|How to unlock: If you collect 10 or more Flourites during the course of the game, and successfully finish, there will be an extra costume/outfit available for Samanosuke when you begin a new game... a cuddly panda suit! When you restart, select Samanosuke-Extra to play as the big bear. Note the daisy gauntlet and stuffed friend in the mucus pouch. Don't you love being a marsupial? During gameplay, use L2 to wear the head on or off.|
|Oni Spirits mini-game||100%|
|Collect all 20 Flourites (blue rocks) in the game. Complete and save the game. A new speed trail mini-game will be unlocked.|
|If you collect all 20 Flourites and finish the game, the mini-game Oni Spirits will be unlocked. For a full description of where to find each Flourite, read the Flourites section of this guide.|
|Preview for Onimusha 2||100%|
|How to unlock: After you win the game for the 1st time, it will prompt you to save. Do so, and then start a new game. View the "Special Report" to see a small preview of Onimusha 2, which apparently takes place about 10 years after the events in this game.|
|Onimusha 2 FMV sequence||100%|
|Win the game and save. Choose to start a new game and a "Special Report" option will be available. This allows a small sequence from the game's sequel to be viewed.|
|All 20 Flourites||98%|
| Description: There are 20 special rocks(Flourites)stashed throughout the|
game. Finding them all is pretty tuff but worth it. If you finish the game with all 20 Flourites, a mini-game called "Oni Spirits" will be unlocked.
The Vision Staff: can be found near the Bishamon shrine in the West Area, is very helpful in locating Flourites. As soon as you gain it, the rare items will shine, making them a lot easier to spot. However, you will have to find the 1st 9 on your own. Listed below, you will find a list of every single Flourite in the game.
1. In one of the small alcoves with brown doors near the Seiryu in the Under Temple area.
2. Just after the boss fight in the South area, break a couple of urnsand search the floor under them to find the Flourite.
3. In the Keep, after running into Kaede with Yumemaru, you will find the Flourite in a little cupboard over the treasure box near the stairs.
4. On the upstairs level of the Keep, through the room just past the red magic door on the catwalk. Step through the next room and find theFlourite under the stairs near the treasure box containing the Arrows.
5. In the upper reaches of the Keep, you will find a Flourite across from Volume 2 of the Seiryu right after the cut scene where Tokichirutakes off into the night.
6. In the Keep Underground, head down the 2nd hall of glass-encasedred samurai. In the left corner (near the last samurai), you will discoverthe Flourite.
7. In the Keep Underground, find a Flourite inside the iron maiden inthe same room where you get the Blue Key.
In the West Area, when playing as Kaede, find the secret room (use the Gear to enter). In front of the Buddha statue here is a Flourite.
9. While playing as Kaede in the West Area, you will step into a burning room just past the gate that required the Gold and Silver Plates.
Through the door left of this entrance is a narrow staircase. Next to the staircase in a heap of barrels, you will find the Flourite.
10. In the West area, you will find a Flourite just outside the door after obtaining the Vision Staff with Samanosuke.
11. In the West area, find a Flourite on the hill with the sled just outside the castle.
12. In the West Area, you will find a Flourite blinking in the path on your way to the room with the statue (where you got the Matchlock).
13. In the East Area (with Samanosuke), atop the roof there is a bell.
In the walkway around the bell is a Flourite.
14. While playing as Samanosuke, collect the Flourite on the pier just past the Magic Mirror room in the East Area.
15. In the East Area, just when you begin playing as Kaede, you will enter a shrine just past the locked door you pick. A Flourite is on the floor just to the right of the door.
16. While playing as Kaede in the East Area, climb a ladder in the bridge house Magic Mirror room. Destroy the crates here to find another Flourite.
17. In the East Area, while playing as Kaede, you can find another Flourite atop a chest in the room where you get the final book of the Suzaku.
18. Sixth level of the Dark Realm
19. Eleventh level of the Dark Realm
20. Seventeenth level of the Dark Realm
|Bishamon O Flute||98%|
|There are 2 places in there game where a very strange man hanging from the ceiling by his feet, stares at you and ignores you. Later in the game, after you use the Evil Plate and open the door, he will chat to you. The man will now take you (whenever desired), to the Dark Realm. In the Dark Realm, killing monsters until 2 portals open; one to go up and one to go down. Keep going down to the last level (20th) while collecting all the items in route. There will be no monsters to kill on the last level. Open the box to get the Bishamon O flute. Keep the flute just before the last fight with the Demon King.|
|Oni Spirits and An Arsenal||98%|
|If you make it past all 12 levels of the extremely challenging Oni Spirits mini-game, you will unlock a gameplay option that will allow you to start the regular game with a wonderful array of toys. Cool huh? Not only do you get to play through the game with the Bishamon Sword, but you get unlimited Arrows and Bullets, and begin with 99 Soul Absorbers in your inventory. In addition, any magic you use will automatically respawn after the attack. With this at your disposal, beating the game again and unlocking everything else will be a cinch!|
|To get the character change you will need to pick up 10 pieces of fluorite.|
|This Trick will help you especially with lower class demons such as Samurai Demons, Warrior Demons, and The Reynaldos. This Trick Will not work much on the Bosses. I've tried this on the Mimic Of Samanosuke at least 3 times. To do this Instant Kill Shot There are two different ways to do the Slash. The Key is for to wait until the Demon Attacks, then you Dodge when drawing your weapon then quickly hit the  button for the Slash. If done successfully you should see a Giant Doward Slash And A Huge Strike Sound Put together. This Trick works a whole lot on the Warrior Demons, because they have a Slow Disadvantage against your Slash. NOTE:This Strategy also works on The Other Onimusha Games. Remember this when doing this you Must Always trust your timing right or else you end getting Hacked by Swords.|