CheatMasters.com
Friday, 19 September 2014
Kirby and the Amazing Mirror GBA Questions & Answers
Username
Password
Remember it

Kirby and the Amazing Mirror GBA Questions & Answers

Rating: 4/5 VOTE




CHEAT MASTER
The Next Top 10 Contributors
0 0
0 0
0 0
0 0
0 0
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS

Got a question?
Please search for your question first. It may have already been asked.

Ask a Question
Kirby and the Amazing Mirror

Search Questions





Rating: 100%

I know I have a room missin but I always pass it some how could some one help its the space level when your going North East?

Submit Answer
No Answers YET!
Rating: 100%
Was this QA for Kirby and the Amazing Mirror :
Rating: 100%

Where do I find the orange spray paint?

Question from: ghost2010(53)
0 Answers +
Submit Answer
No Answers YET!
Rating: 100%
Was this QA for Kirby and the Amazing Mirror :
Rating: 100%

Were do you get the last crystal shard?

Submit Answer
No Answers YET!
Rating: 100%
Was this QA for Kirby and the Amazing Mirror :
Rating: 75%

Where are all the treasures in the game?

Submit Answer
No Answers YET!
Rating: 75%
Was this QA for Kirby and the Amazing Mirror :
Rating: 56%

I only got 99%, how do I get the other 1%?

A1:
Go look at your maps look through them and the area that aren't blinking has the missing chest.
A2:
I got that problem too. I'm trying to get 100% for all trhee files since i'm jsut that bored, but I got everything. I think I gotta beat Dark Mind a certain times or certain way or something. someone plz reply
Submit Answer
Answers: 2
Rating: 56%
Was this QA for Kirby and the Amazing Mirror :
Copyright © 1994 - 2014 CheatMasters.com. All rights reserved - Privacy Policy - Contact Us - Terms & Conditions - DMCA.