Guild Wars: Nightfall PC Questions & Answers
So what new videos are there today?
Please search for your question first. It may have already been asked.
Ask a Question
- Gained in all forms of PvP for unique kills, victories, flawless victories, and consecutive winning streaks.
- All arenas accessible on the Battle Isles award Balthazar faction.
- Training Arena, Zaishen Challenge, and Zaishen Elite where you face npc enemy teams, though can only gain a max of 2k Balthazar faction per 24 hrs from these.
- Event Arenas such as Costume Brawl [Halloween], Dwayna Vs Grenth [Wintersday], Dragon Arena and Rollerbeetle Racing [Canthan New Year, Dragon Festival, and Shing Jea Boardwalk]
- Some quests and missions in the Kurzick/Luxon regions award Kurzick/Luxon faction.
- Fort Aspenwood, Jade Quarry, and Alliance Battles give Kurzick/Luxon faction depending on the side you enter battle on.
- Altrumm Ruins and Amatz Basin [Kurzick] and Zos Shivros Channel and Aurios Mines [Luxon] challenge missions give faction depending how long you manage to complete the objectives.
- Killing creatures after getting "Blessing of the Kurzicks" from a Kurzick Priest in an explorable area on the Kurzick side or "Blessing of the Luxons" from a Luxon Priest in an explorable area on the Luxon side of the Kurzick-Luxon border line.
When I tried to buy Factions from the account store and filled out everything and hit purchase a sign came up that said "the order did not pass risk manegment assessment" and wont let me buy it. Can you help me out?
Guild Wars Purchase Credit Card Decline
You can try talking to the Luxon Diplomat in the Great Temple of Balthazar or the Luxon Navigator in your Guild Hall if you're in a Luxon aligned guild. Though they most likely won't allow you to travel to any of the Luxon PvP outposts without having Factions.
Wat is the absolute most fastest way to get luxon faction with only 3 members in a guild?
How do I get Zhed Shadowhoof to follow me back to Kodonur Crossroads?
Mysterious Message -> For a Price -> No Me, No Kormir
When needed as the next step of a quest, her location should be pointed to as a star or arrow on the radar or mini-map ["U" key brings up mini-map] if you have the quest in question selected in the quest log ["L" key]
After either she or Master of Whispers is gained as a hero, Margrid can also be found standing around in the Command Post.
Nightfall Collectors Edition is required. Without it your character will dance the same as they do when using the /dance command.
Guilds may be invited to join your alliance for 1 platinum each. Advertising your alliance in well populated towns [Lions Arch, Kaineng, Kamadan, Temple of Balthazar, etc] as well as outposts in the Echovald Forest region may increase chances of finding interested guilds.
Up to ten guilds can be in an alliance at any time, including your own. It is impossible to have a single alliance containing both Kurzick and Luxon aligned guilds.
Is there going to be expansion packs for guild wars nightfall that let you lv higher then 20?
Wat is the number one guild in Guild Wars and how much faction do they have?
If you don't want a pet at all or want to charm a new pet, bring your pet to a pet tamer. If you have a lv 20 pet, the tamer will pay you 100 gold for it.
This also works with heroes if want to get rid of their pets.
In Nightfall these are:
Nehdukah - near Sunspear Great Hall in the Plains of Jarin
Dzawan - in the Command Post
Kalanda - near The Kodash Bazaar in the Forum Highlands
Jermahzeh - near Basalt Grotto in Joko's Domain
Where do I find the box with the sparklers in zelhon reach for the quest burning desire?
If you are an elementalist, then do the following:
1. Make sure you are in a town.
2. Click on the "Menu" button on the lower-left corner of the screen.
3. Click on "Skills and Attributes".
4. Look for the attribute "Energy Storage" with some up and down arrows next to it.
5. Click on the up arrow. This will increase your energy.
I repeat, this only works if your primary profession is "ELementalist."
Can gain up to +5 energy from Sword/Axe/Hammer/Bow/Spear/Scythe/Daggers from an inscription or the equivalent stats for non-inscription items [don't need to meet the attribute req] +5 energy max
Can gain up to +15 energy from a staff modded with an insightful staff head [don't need to meet the attribute req] not including additional energy from an inscription or the equivalent stats for non-inscription items. +30 energy max, -1 energy regeneration
Can gain up to +12 energy from a focus offhand if meet the req [up to +6 energy if don't meet the attribute req] not including additional energy from an inscription or the equivalent stats for non-inscription items. +27 energy max, -1 energy regeneration [+21 energy max, -1 energy regeneration if don't meet the attribute req]
Wands can gain a max of +15 energy, -1 energy regeneration from an inscription or the equivalent stats for non-inscription items [don't need to meet the attribute req]
Sword/Axe/Hammer/Bow/Spear/Scythe/Daggers +Energy Inscriptions
"I have the power!" - +5 energy
Staff/Wand +Energy Inscriptions
"Hale and Hearty" - Up to +5 energy while health is above 50%
"Have Faith" - Up to +5 energy while enchanted
"Don't call it a comeback!" - Up to +7 energy while health is below 50%
"I am Sorrow." - Up to +7 energy while hexed
"Seize the Day" - Up to +15 energy but gain energy regeneration -1
Focus Offhand +Energy Inscriptions
"Live for Today" - Up to +15 energy but gain energy regeneration -1
Energy can also be increased by Radiant insignias and Runes of Attunement equipped to armor as well as by gaining morale boosts.
How do you put 2 guild wars games together like nightfall and eye of the north?
On the screen that comes up, check the box for "Add the Access Key to an existing Guild Wars account" and enter account name and password.
Then just need to enter the access key in the space provided on the following screen.
Alternately, you can do this by clicking on the "Edit Account" button at the bottom left of your character select screen after logging in normally and then selecting the "Manage Access Keys" option.
Then just need to click the "Add Key" button on the screen showing which games you have already used access keys for to be taken to the screen to enter your new access key.
How do I recruit members for my guild faster if im a lvl 20 with no one in the guild?
Having a cape and guild hall is a plus, though can get very costly.
Unfortunately, recuiting members is much easier than keeping members.
Ok I played guildwars one day and got the mission that tells me that I need to get the princes of vabbi as an alliance and when I started the mission it got deleted and became the one were I get zhed. How do I get the princes mission back.?
Not quite sure how you'd end up at a Zhed mission unless you mapped to the outpost unknowingly or some such, but from the sound of things, Tihark Orchard may be the mission you're looking for.