Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2 PS3 Questions & Answers
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes
Please search for your question first. It may have already been asked.
Ask a Question
they are most likely the cheaters.
there are numbers real cheats the are the worst now then ever, in jan of 2010. i'm trying to find how they're doing it just to level the playing field!
i, most likely like the op, am an expert at this game and kill most of the cheater/hackers/glitchers anyways.
and note the op (original poster) specifically mentioned "in online mode" - i bet if there weren't cheaters, there would be more tom clancy games sold.
1 - Once you both die in a terrorist hunt, you have the option to quit etc, press SQUARE to bring up outfitting.
2 - Start a story mission, there should be outfitting boxes immediately as you start the mission.
3 - While in a terrorist hunt lobby for split screen, there should be an OUTFITTING menu option at the left side. -Answer by:LordDominico
Could someone please tell me where, how , when and what you need, and what you did... for the best place to kill a group of people and get xp.If so how easy is it and what explosives or weapons do you need and what level and weapons DID YOU USE?
The best levels to do this are smaller levels, such as "Streets" or "Vegas Junkyard".
This will only work if:
* you're good enough to the other side without getting killed
* you don't get killed when you are hiding in their spawn
* you don't get kicked for spawn camping (if you're friends with the host you won't get kicked, FYI)
* you haven't already used all your explosives before you get there =/ lol
* you know where their spawn is
* oh and they have to be being KILLED already! lol if your team can't kill them, they won't be respawning!
* Oh, also, the match setting can NOT be set to random or this won't work.
If you don't know what a spawn is, don't even bother trying this tip yet. Get a couple hundred hours of play time under your belt first.
Also many people frown on doing this, which is called "spawn camping", so don't do it if people don't want you do in that room. Go to a room which is more open.
ALSO A GREAT TIP FOR A NEWBIE FOR GETTING LOTS OF XP (NOT CHEATING):
You heard the phrase "a penny saved is a penny earned"? Well here's something you may or may not know: every time you LEAVE AN ONLINE ROOM, DURING it, you LOSE XP. You lose a lot of it too. For a newbie it might be 10 to 20 games worth of XP lost for just leaving in the middle of ONE game!
So a great tip is:
* Never leave a room until you're at the changing game screen - that is, when the game is over, and you press O (circle), and go to "Yes" in leaving the room.
When you get to the point you're killing 20 people or so per game, it's not a bad an impact.
Hope this helps!
add me on PSN KillerNumberX that's my youtube too
but I'm using a different online character right now sso you might not see me on PS3 PSN