Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare WII Questions & Answers
Please search for your question first. It may have already been asked.
Ask a Question
In Call of Duty 4, Level 9, can the nuclear bomb be prevented from exploding?
Why is my movement slow?i can barely walk in the regular play and online.it will work 4 awhile but then it messes up?
How do I lock on a target using the FGM-148 JAVELIN in order to takeout the emeny tanks using the WII Zapper?
How do I show my rank when I play online? everyone else's rank shows up but mine and they think I'm a hacker.
1. In the room with the two sleeping bad guys toward the start.
2. After you go into the first cargo hold, it's on the floor by a slightly
open floor panel immediately after going down the stairs.
3. In the first shack.
4. In a bathroom by the toilet on the second level in the final building.
Charlie Don't Surf
5. In the room in the left corner of the basement.
6. The best way I can get you there, get on the first rooftop that you take
from the enemies on the street. After the area is secure or even after you've
gotten to the TV station, get up here and get on the wooden boards that
connect the two rooftops to make one. Looke south and you should see
a building down a road. Take this road and the door should open, with one guy
coming out and one more on the second level. The intel is up there, so is a
7. On a table in the second rooftop, you can take stairs to get on both. It's
the roofs where enemy RPG's occupied on the streets.
8. In a room that your team enters after the turret part of the first building.
9. In the alley after the Stinger event, and before the friendly tank. It's
in a corner after you see a flare go up.
10. In the house right after you exit the house with the cellar.
11. Across from the big barn where you find the Stinger, kinda in the open.
12. On the second level of a building on the right, shortly after the tank
starts moving through the streets. It's through a door that someone tosses a
13. In the building across the street from the last intel, on the left side of
the street. You will have to fight for this one.
14. In the last building of level, get it before you jump down to the streets.
Shock And Awe
15. On the second level in a closet in the building the building after you save the soldiers.
16. In the building where you find the guys pinned down, right next to them in the corner.
17. Again, upstairs in the first building you clear in the town.
18. In the house by the water tower, in a booth.
All Ghillied Up
19. In the tower of the church.
20. After sneaking through the grass, and once you hit the containers, you will
notice that you and MacMillan will normally skip the enemies amid the many
containers. There is an intel on some barrels by the two that are talking. Your
best bet is to just run and grab it, then let them kill you, and then continue
on with the mission. It's possible to kill them all, but no need, just die.
21. After you snipe the final enemy on a staircase on the side of a building,
go up those stairs and hop inside a room for the intel.
One Shot, One Kill
22. On another staircase on the side of a building. This building will be after
Mac is on your back. You'll be right at the staircase once you come out of a
whole in the wall of the first building you two run through. You can carry him
up the ladder and then the stairs.
23. This one is tricky. You can only get this one during the final fight at the
ferris wheel. Before the battle, go southeast of the wheel to find a door of
a building down a little pathway (it's on the right). This door is closed at
the moment, but it will open once the fight starts. It's best to go for this
one after the enemy choppers have dropped off some guys. Then run from your
cover (one of the many booths by the ferris wheel for instance), and then
charge to this path. The door might be closed, but that's okay. If it's closed,
fight your way to the northeast to the corner of the pool and where most of
the bad guys are coming from. Fight your way to the fence or whatever, just get
out of view of the door, and then come back and the door should be open the
idea is that enemies have to come from somewhere, so if you choke off one point
or the other, one point has to be open.
Also, you can stay in this doorway for the rest of the fight, it's a good
tactic. It's kinda tough to get back to Mac once the friendly choppers arrive,
but you should be able to make it.
The Sins of the Father
24. In the diner of the first fight on a table to the left, but you have to
grab it before the transition from night to day.
25. While chasing Zakhaev's son down the alley, when you hit a parking lot you
should clear it out. You should notice the enemies in a building to the right.
Kill them and take the stairs up there to grab the intel.
26. In the north building when you start fighting waves of soldiers. It's the
first battle after you cut the power.
27. After you hit the first BMP, go to toward the gate on the right and find
an alley behind a building.
28. Immediately after you blow both BMP's, go south and into the hangar to
find the laptop along the right wall.
No Fighting in the War Room
29. Shortly after you drop down into the showers, instead of going down the
right side directly to the kitchen, go left down the barracks side. It's beyond
the small rooms and when you start heading north that you will find a dark
room to the left. The intel is right on the table. This path also leads you
past the kitchen and directly to the stairs leading down.
30. In the control room after you breach the wall, just clear the room, enter
the code, and then go into the meeting room ont the other side to grab the last
It's not the best way but you can try it...